Reviews for What Spying Can Lead To
dreamer 3097 chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
i think you should carry on
dreb07 chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Awww...sad that it is the final chapter. Would love for you to continue on with stories of Klaine's adventures.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww!

This was like the perfect ending to this brilliant story. I am sad to see it end because I loved it quite a lot, but I am really impressed with the way you ended it all and how amazing the fic was! I hope to be able to read more of your Klaine writings in the future because this fic was fabulous! Thanks so much for the great read! :D
LBQIO chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
love it
kewliobeans chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Amazing! I love the last line!

Im kinda sad it's over. :(
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
The Devil In Me chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
perfect ending for a perfect story.
Katamabob chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Yay! I loved this story, it was so sweet, and often funny, too. Nicely written. It ended beautifully :)

Kate
Lolanthe chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
I adored this story - it's very rare to find such a well-written story in this fandom, I think, but yours is wonderful.

I really hope to hear more in this universe - pretty please?
Neko Konojo chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Wow, congrates on finishing WSCLT, it is a superb story.
LB Detweiler chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
I just wanted to say... I LOVED THIS STORY! Oh please continue with Blaine and Kurt adventures. Every time I would see that you updated, I'd be so excited! I commend your writing skills! I wish Glee had this kind of Klaine storyline.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 23 . 7/10/2011
they won! WOOH!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
Yay! New Directions won! :)

It's so cute to read how far they've come from the beginning of the story to this chapter. I guess you could also say the same thing about Blaine and Kurt's relationship as well!

I really love this fic!
AsHaYaM a2 chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
You are AMAZING! I so wanted some one to use all the songs you have here and just wanted to say GREAT JOB!
gemmi999 chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
I can not tell you ENOUGH how much I enjoyed this story. I love how you changed one thing and then had everything else happen, the ripple effect. I love your characterization of Blaine and Kurt, how Kurt was the "strong" one and Blaine loved him for that. I also loved your take on the Andersons.

I can not wait until this is updated! I keep wanting to read more! :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »