Reviews for The Third Wish
usualguest chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
It's good to have found this story again and see it finished. I liked that the owl was sent by Athena. The ending was a little disappointing because, although she had acknowledge her feelings for him and she would do a wish to free him from his torment and bring him to her as a man and not a genie (Hades would be furious), they could not be together as she's Aladdin's wife. But it was a good story and I liked the interaction between Jasmine and Jafar during their little adventure.
Blake2020 chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
Well great twist and like the chapter very surprising chapter and looking forward to more soon like how everything going so far and update soon?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Wahh I'd love to see the end! That would be amazing~
Lord Asmodeus chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Jafar, poor him, he would have made a good king. It's true, he would have been a tyrant. but good kings always are. His love for Jasmine was rather irrational all be told, the pairing progressing didn't make much sense, but I like it anyway.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I would love to see the ending you've got! It's better than no ending at all. If it bothers you and you are unsatisfied you could always post an alternative ending.
usualguest chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
I surely would like to know how this story ends, even if the original ending is not to your liking so much now. The last chapter ended with so much agony. What is the price for Jafar? Lose his soul or some eternal prison? I want Jasmine back of course but I admit I want her with Jafar. Are we gonna know more about the owl? Who has sent it? Jasmine finding that she has some feelings for him and Jafar admitting he loves her were great. Please write the finale.
Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I like to read the original ending that you've come up before. I hope you'll finish this story. Happy Holidays!
Blake2020 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Cool well i hope you will finish this story and i can't waited to see how the rest of story to the end turns out and update soon?
Reader chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I have a heartache for the lack of updates! I love your story but would you please say if it is no longer continuing?
Knj0923 chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
You mean to tell me there could be more chapters ! I was so pissed that jafar had to make a sacrifice and I assumed the price would be his life for hers! Fucking stupid Aladdin! It's all his fault. It's been a couple years but PLEASE I beg you write more
someone chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
dude it's been three years, please update!
C chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Sad! But if you had to leave it somewhere it was a good point.
Pyro-Misa chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
You made me cry a little, not gonna lie. I loved it!
Curalee chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
This is amazing, I must know how the story ends.
You must continue. Do it.
(Please) :(
Bittersw33tCarousel chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
This is wonderful! I really hope you won't give up with this story... I can't wait to read the ending!