Reviews for The Sweet Taste of the Trickster
AzureInfinity chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
''"I'm really big for a virgin to take. I need to stretch you out more."''.

That phrase. In my mind. Repeatedly. In Sam's voice.

*fangasm*
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awesome! Loved it :D

I love Sabriel so freaking much, and it doesnt get enough love. Destiel, on the other hand, gets WAY TO MUCH, which is probably why I don't love it as much as Sabriel lol. Or Wincest - but I do love all three.

Anyways I'm rambling now so this was freaking awesome and thanks for posting the story!

DCMS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
If you’re a fan of Gabriel support the Bring Back Gabriel campaign. Please sign the petition and/or send a letter to the Supernatural writing team to persuade them to bring back our favourite Trickster Angel. Spread the word!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow that was really good. Honestly I've gotta learn how not to be ashamed to read something highly erotic and this was and I was okay. So I guess I'm okay then weee! lol anyway great story.
cookie monster ate them chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh!

;'lokijhughjkl

*need a cold drink and a fan, a giant fan!*

You broke my Sabriel virginity so hard! and so good!

"The giant bed in the middle of the room was a California king with black silk sheets and a great variety of pillows. One of the walls was a giant mirror with the opposing wall a sliding glass door leading to a beautiful garden. The remaining two walls were solid redwood. There was a small trap door half-hidden under a rug."

Wonderful, just wonderful. You gave the Archangel such exquisite taste! I love it!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! oh that made my DAY! i looove how damn naughty gabe is, but he was actually so sweet and insecure! loved it when sammy took control! such a sweet and smutty fic - and that last line pure gold! xx