Reviews for Mistake
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
SO AMAZING!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it!

Can you write more Kuroshitsuji fanfics? this one is soo good!
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So well written and so sweet. Lizzy and ciel forever!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was really sweet :)
Rupanzel chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww...it's cuteThanks a lot!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Eeep! This was fantastic! I love Lizzy/Ciel moments like this. He really has such a deep affection for her. Great job:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOVED IT! I have ALWAYS been a fan of them but pretty much EVERYONE is always saying Ciel/Seb...I LOVED IT! THANK YOU!
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ciel was slightly OOC but eh,

This is one of the cutest CielLizzy fics I've read.

Actually, I've been seeing a lot of dark CielLizzy fics-those are awesome too-but it's sort of refreshing and nice to read a fluffy CielLizzy fic without too much OOCness.

Definitely going on my faves
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
as;dlfkads;lkfal;dsjf too cute!
purplecontract chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww! This was just too adorable to resist! -puts on faves- Haha, I've actually liked Lizzie way before we even knew she could handle swords! :U And I've always shipped CielxLizzie too so...hurhur. And you're a great writer. Keep up the good work! I really enjoyed this. :3
Sasuketaemin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
LOVE this story it was really cute and greatly written

Well done
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
A little OOC on Ciel there (in my opinion though, there is no doubt Ciel will react that way to Frankenstein if he was to read it XD) but beautiful all the same. This fic is wonderfully written and laced with so much emotion...I love it to bits!
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was great! This is one of my frist Kuroshitusuji fanfics I have ever read but I think you kept Ciel in character! Also, I think that Ciel would compare himself to Victor. He would beat himself up like that :( PCE
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I LOVE IT! KYAA It's amazing!

Please make more Ciel X Lizzy if you could.

Yuki
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved it! Your writing was lovely and I felt your vocabulary and your way with descriptions fit the ambient of the series quite well. Ciel's annoyance at Sebastian was perfect too, as well as his inner thoughts. I too feel that Ciel is actually quite comfortable touching Lizzie, so I was pleased with the way he behaved here. And Lizzie, aw that girl is such an adorable little thing. So badass but adorable all the same. Count me in with the people who liked her from the start, she's in fact my fav character and the reason why I started reading Kuroshitsuji in the first place haha what can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic and Ciel and Lizzie have always struck me as a wonderful pair.

I'd love to read your take on what will Ciel's reaction be to the Lizzie he got to see on Chapter 57, I feel you'd be able to pull it off extremely well. Anyways, thanks for the story, it was lovely!