Reviews for Bullets, Blood, and a Fistful of Birdarangs
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 4/15
It was very well written
Violently Red chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awwww :3 I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well, this review is just kinda for everyone who has reviewed this story and is conflicted in whether or not Roy is really dead or not. Really, this story is up for your own interpretation, Roy either can be alive, or he could be dead. So first, here are some reasons to why Roy could be alive.
First, three days. Only three days have gone by. Robin and Kid Flash, having been really close to Roy, at least in popular head-canon, would not be able to joke and tease if Roy really was dead.
Two, they didn't say Roy was dead to the villain, they said he had complications. They would not have used that word chose if Roy really was dead.
Three, they didn't hurt or beat up the bad guy, just gave him a warning. Think about it, if Roy really had died, Dick and Wally wouldn't have just given him a warning, he probably would have ended up in the ER.
But then again there are some hints that Roy is dead, and here are those reasons.
First, Robin gave Kid Flash a grim smile. Why not a real smile? Couldn't he have been happy that Roy was alive and they warned the guy that only hurt him? But then again, if you want Roy to be alive, it could have been just because that man really hurt his brother, and Dick wanted to hurt him more, though it would go against his morals that he goes by in crime fighting, so it could be a grim smile wishing he could do more.
Two, the last two sentences, *"He had it coming," he said. "For Roy."* The 'for -insert name-' part is usually said only once someone has died and a best friend or family member tries to get revenge. But again if you want to believe Roy is alive, he could be just saying that because his best friend/brother is probably in a great deal of pain and the person that caused it deserved the punishment that they gave him.
So you see, this can be interpreted as Roy is alive, or Roy is dead. I personally believe Roy is alive, but it is your own interpretation whether or not he is dead. This review is just to help some people who are confused, but I do want to say amazing job to the authors, it was a awesome read. :)
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sweet it awesome..
bulesnowangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
the best
DoubleDexterity chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That almost had me crying. That was so sad, I really felt bad for Robbie and KF. That guy so totally deserved the fear gas *cackles evilly* sweet dreams! And is Roy really dead *sniff* is he?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
that was so sad! poor wally an dick. they just lost their best friend and brother!
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This Robin is dangerous, but then again one of his family was hurt so it's not so surprising.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
um, did roy die cause the ending felt too light hearted for him to have actually died?
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You three did a good job with this. I'm glad Roy pulled through. Although what KF and Robin did in the end of the story doesn't coincide with the side of justice, every hero has their dark days. This was just a dark moment for our heroes.

Nice work,

Illucida
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Yay! I loved it! Cant wait for more and those two seem to be getting dangerous:)
drinkingteawithhellhounds chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I LOVED it. Poor Roy :( But yea, great work gals!
PixelKit chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
... wait. Please tell me that Roy didn't just die. He didn't just die right? Please tell me he didn't. I would die.

MOVING ON I really loved the end, how they went all rouge ther xD the fear gas was a nice touch by the way ;3 so all in all awsome fic was awsome.