Reviews for Shinkashiteru yo Everyday
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
XD Cute
TrapEds chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
"AND THAT'S ALL YOU GET." That was hilarious. xD This story was really well-written! I like the friendshippy-ness; it seems much more realistic that way. Other stories just jump right into the whole "dating" thing...
Hasuko chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Late review is late. Sowwies. DX I officially pronounce this the Hotel Dusk Coma fic. XD Lol, I just love how Paul shows up at all these unlikely events (I mean, in fandom, it's so predictable XD). Nothing is more amusing than Paul just being himself. ;9 The ping pong match was fun. Perfect recount of that tournament with the bell, of which the name escapes me. ;

Their stargazing moment was very squee~ The fact that they were able to have a decent conversation itself is amazing. XD Paul chiding the asleep Ash about his dream not coming true if he said it out loud was adorable. And yes, I did just put Paul and adorable in the same sentence.

It's kinda sad that Ash doesn't remember, but it's enough he hoped the whole event did happen. Bah! You're such a tease~ It's funny how from you, we either get something friendshippy and hintings, or some full-blown lemon. XD I'm not going to expect anything in between, but it doesn't hurt to hope. ;9
Super Paper chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like this fic a lot, the characters are really IC and the fact that it's borderline-friendshippy makes it look really cute. I'd really like to see more from you~~
Zino chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I though I had already read all the Comastories around here! But apparently no! O_O luckyy-yy! Okay, so. This was deffo one of the cutest Comafics I've ever read! Even when it didn't have that much of romance I still found myself squeeing hard. :'D Ash and Paul (well everybody else too) were so in character and the whole idea of this fic was just so cute! I loved they tagteaming in the pingpong match and meeting in the showers and Paul ignoring Ash. :D

And then the whole Ash falls asleep against Paul and how he couldn't move after all was just SQUUEEE! Ugh, I can't write a proper comment and my cheeks hurt from too much smiling this fic has caused.

But WRITE MORE COMA! This world needs awesome stories like this! :D Until then, I'll be reading your comafics on LJ! Sorry for a little sucky review... D:

-Zino