Reviews for Don't Move
lipglosskaz chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This was so cute..LOVE me some possessive Sam!

I don't think that i knew that this was you, LeighAnn! Or if i did i forgot!
Anyhoo, i am planning to read all this serious and the latest one you just posted.

x kaz (kazluvsbooks on LJ)
ebonygodess27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was crap and wincest is wrong too! Parakee was right this is trash!
BloodyRosie chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
loved it
awesome
smile
hotbobo chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Go Sam!I love it!
casammy chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
I am a damned fan of the wincest dean/sammy, I am charmed with them and I am still his fic with many emotion. I love quite overprotective dean and the whole macho alpha with a soft and sweet and very innocent exhausted sammy of unconditional love to dean
parakeet chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You called this "Don't Move",however I think I will because it's TRASH.
DrayMiaOnly chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
OHMYGOD! How dared you! What did we ever do to you? Argh! You sneaky little-

Ooookay *coughs*, let's take a deep breath...

I'm Isabella btw *smiles brightly* (and yes, I'm always rude like that, but it's your damn fault!)

So, here is this AMAZING fic you've written, posted on the site for months, and I only stumbled upon it today by accident. And why? Because you have this marked as 'in-progress' while it's 'COMPLETE'!

And que for a very important question- ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? Do you have any idea how much sooner I would have found this treasure if you had marked it properly?

I cannot even begin to explain how mad at you I am right now! You sockingly brilliant author, you! *hugs and squeezes tightly*

p.s. Please fix it! People deserve to read this! We, readers, have rights you know! We do! (Don't we? We should *frowns*)

p.p.s. Will you marry me? *bats eyelashes*
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Wowie that was amazing bout to read the next part
Twinchester Angel chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Holy crap! That was intense! Wow. So, now, Choices is going to be a new story? Or a continuation of Don't Move? It doesn't really matter, I guess, as long as you keep writing this! Lol I'm addicted. And yes, Wincest is VERY addicting. I didn't know it either. Haha When I took my first plunge into reading it, I never looked back. And wait a minute, what do you mean there's none of that going on in the show? Of course there is! It's just deleted scenes. At least, that's what I constantly tell myself. *giggle* Sorry it took me a while to read and review. I've been very sick for a week now. Ugh. Now I'm playing catch-up, again. Haha Can't wait for more of this. I believe I have you alerted as an author so anything you post will be sent to me. Yay! I loved this chapter. I'm a John fan but since this is AU I can buy this. I think in a way, this is true anyway. I think John would have put a bullet in his head afterward but he would have killed Sam if he had to. Although sometimes I think John kinda took the easy way out, if you can call hell easy, by leaving it up to Dean to do. Probably because John knew he could really never do it himself. But I think John pushed Dean so hard to watch over Sammy and protect him and take care of him so that Dean could eventually save him. I think, in a way, he made them be each other's whole worlds so that Sam would have a chance at being saved. John knew Dean would do anything possible to save Sam. I could go on about this forever but I'll spare you. Also, the tattoo? Splendid idea! Do it! Haha! But if you do, you have to put modesty aside and post a picture of it cuz I would LOVE to have that for a profile pic icon. Haha! Loved this, dear. Please update soon! *hugs*
gambits princess chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
hands dwn chp 5 is kick-ass! totally awesome i loved it cnt wait 4 more!
SoulfulSam chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
AWWW! Wow. Loved it. Really, really loved it. This chapter was great. Yes, it's AU and I don't usually like AU nearly as much as the stuff that follows canon, but this was just great. I love the part where Sam decides that if Dean could betray him then he didn't want to live anyway. That's 100% Sam. And, of course Dean doesn't betray him. He never could. And Dean's comment "Fuck the world," yes, also 100% Dean; it's even basically what he tells Bobby at the beginning of "All Hell Breaks Loose Part I." Fuck the world, let it end, if he doesn't have Sam, there's nothing in this world worth saving to him. It's so sweet and encapsulates their love perfectly, with the extra Wincesty bonus.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Baby this was so good!Infact it was bloody this need more and soon got me hooked
SoulfulSam chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Well, I know you said you wanted to make sure your first sex scene was good and I really liked this. It was so sweet! I love it that you make these boys so sweet, yet a little rough. I could see them being that way. Great way to start off your Wincesty writing career! :-)
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Holy socks Batman! That was hot! When you dip your toes in a pool you actually just dive in headfirst don't ya? *fans self* That was absolutely breathtaking. I love powerful Dean and incoherent, babbling, grabby Sam. Just...mmmmm. Bravo. I absolutely can't wait for more! I'm definitely gonna have to start pimping this story out to my friends. :) Thanks for your hard work and posting this and sharing it with us. And I loved the little bit of schmoop at the end. Truly. This was delicious. *hugs*
CourtneyScott chapter 4 . 6/5/2011