Reviews for The Way I Am
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Wow. Nice job with the story.
gsham chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Thank you so much for NOT killing off Ryan! And I love the way you wrapped it all up. Excellent writing too! That's one of the things about Fanfiction: some plots are good and the writing not so good and some are vice versa. You are one of the few who has managed to get both! Thank you!
SheliLop chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Very good story telling.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
WOW. That's all I can say. I absolutely LOVED this story, super-suspenseful, great ending. And Kevin's alive! YAY! I literally cried tears of joy when he walked into the room and kissed Jenny! I usually don't like the stories where everyone dies but this one drew me in and kept me there! Great job writing this!

AND KEVIN'S ALIVE!
runeaglerun chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Perfect ending. Loved every word! :)
Jayce Gish chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Wow, this was quite the ride! What a suspenseful entry. And, yes, I'm so glad that Ryan and Jenny both survived (of course!).

Out of curiosity, was there any significance to the "gangly man with the floppy hat" you cited in the memorial crowd that Alexis elbowed aside? (I was kind of hoping for it to be Castle, who had somehow managed to escape the torture and had allowed himself to be considered dead in order to protect his daughter - but I guess not. Drat! Would have made a great final chapter, yes?)

Terrific story, excellent execution - now, please, stop killing off the characters! Thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I loved this ending! I loved the memorial in the location of the 12th precinct. I loved the plaque. I loved how the villain was killed himself by another villain in prison. I loved How Alexis was affected by the service. I loved how Ashley was there to be her support.

I loved the gathering at the loft later in celebration of their survival and to toast the fallen. I loved how Alexis now living her life again was contemplating going back to college and marrying Ashley. I loved the last line. "She could get used to normal."

Thanks for writing such a thrilling adventure!
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kevin dropped Jenny became a one woman fighting machine! I loved how she no longer aimed to knee cap but to kill! I loved how Ashley knew the layout of the house. I loved The reason Alexis said that they were not going to die! Too Funny!

I loved how they cornered the rat in his office and once they entered Alexis, Booth, and Jenny were captured but not Ashley! Ashley stood over the murdering rat how cause too many deaths! I loved how Ashley finally noticed the dart in his neck and pulled it out! Too Cool! I loved how Ashley shot that antique gun at the rat! I loved how Ashley missed but allowed Booth to escape and place him in handcuffs! I loved how Booth called for backup and ambulances. I loved how Alexis once free grabbed a needle out of her purse and jabbed it into his shoulder! I loved Ashley response! Ow what the hell are you doing! I loved Alexis retort saving your life! That dart was coated with poison.

I loved the loving embrace by surviving the onslaught. I loved how Jenny was now feeling the effect of losing Kevin then Kevin staggered through the door! I loved how Jenny embraced and kissed her man! Kevin said it was a graze!

I loved how Ryan once in the ambulance clapped Alexis's shoulder and said Good Work Castle! Please continue!
morethanamuse chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Yay Ryan! :):):)

And nice firefly references... Both of them. Oh, and i forgot to congratulate you on the HIMYM/ bones combo reference. Swarley ... Heh. ;)

Love!

Championship Vinyl chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
THIS IS ME, BABBLING UNINTELLIGIBLE NOISES OF JOY! XD I've never come so close to kissing my laptop screen before! (Yes, I'm aware I'm off the deep end.) XD KEVIN! GAH! I was SO HAPPY when I read that! I was SO BUMMED until I did! Excuse me while I dance insanely around the room! _ (Can't imagine how HE must've felt, though: missing out on the battle royale that killed all his friends in the world? Ouch. XD ) WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL! I adore this story. And you. _
ParkerAlexis88 chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
MOre?
runeaglerun chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Aw hell yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' about! Is it strange that I seriously feel like doing a victory dance right now? :P

And yay! Ryan's not dead! :D

As ever, brilliant work. Perfect chapter; I'm so excited right now! :D
morethanamuse chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! The one guy I had left. the ONE GUY. and you killed him. *sob* *sniffle* etc...

I'll keep reading even though I'm going to to go cry myself into a nightmare filled sleep. D:

Jk.(sort of)

Love. :)

morethanamuse chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
I WAS curious ;)

Love!

phnxgrl chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
I loved this chapter how now the intrepid band has been augmented by one Swarley Booth! I loved how Kevin was still wary of him! I loved how finally they got to their destination! I loved how the carnage started it was not ending anytime soon!

I loved how everyone in the band performed at their peak except for Ashley! I loved how Ashley was darted first off and still trying to use that antique gun! Too Funny! It was so sad that Kevin was the band's first casualty! Please continue!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »