Reviews for Till Dawn
Qasim69 chapter 5 . 11/16
im guessing by the accuracy either u sufferes through this emptiness or someone close to u but i still say u wrote one hell of a short was enlightening to say the for reminding that everylife is precious and they all require emotional contact for survival
Nobodysaiditwouldbethishard chapter 5 . 4/19
I'm crying. I have no idea how old this is, or if you're even still writing. I don't know if anyone writes Chuck fanfiction anymore, heck, I'd ont even know how long ago Chuck finished airing, but I thought you deserved to know. I'm crying, in my bed, at 10:41pm, and I love you for it. Thank you, this has, in a way, given me something to live for. I think you might, just might, have saved my life
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
A very interesting story. Sweet, sad. Chuck is an awfully pathetic figure, which should surprise me given that you, author, said you were 14 (or whatever) at the time of writing this.

The twist at the end of Chuck intended to kill himself was surprising, and it made Sarah's turn more satisfying.

Sarah's reasons for suicide make total sense for me, re: her job. The why's and how's.

Not bad, Cheef Keef.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Wow! What an amazing story! I was surprised at the ending! So tragic but so beautiful at the same time. Words fail me, it was just awesome!
danny chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
the concept for this story is fantastic.
ive read it before, back when it was first posted and i just wanted to share that it is one of my favorite fanfictions.
bluezebra4 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
The things you have made me feel with this story are emotions I never knew existed. I was internally screaming, having tachycardia and couldn't remove my hand from my mouth. You are a brilliant writer and wow, I refuse to believe English is your 3rd language. This is, without a doubt, my all time favourite - not only fanfiction - but story. You should never stop writing. Unbelievable. Just, wow.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
:O Oh wow. Wonderful story. It all just tied together beautifully.
SabreenaLee chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Just wow! My jaw is on the floor and i also have something in my eyes am sure its allergies(yah, in mid winter...). This is just some good, amazing, emotional and beautiful story. I am speachless... 'You'd that for me? Stay alive? Keep living?' "For another day", she agreed..."Till dusk,say? Then we could come back you can jump off the bridge,or ask me out on another date". That was so touching and yet so beautiful. I strongly believe they never came back to the bridge after their second date. Great story,really. Keep writting.
uplink2 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I just found this story and read it all the way through in one shot. I was simply amazed many things. Really well written story. Deep dark story with a great surprise and redemption at the end. I really didn't see that surprise coming and it was perfect.

What is more impressive with your writing was that you are only 14 and that English is not even your second language. Wow you have mad skills. I really hope you decide to write again and this was really really good. I'd love to read more from you.
chucksara4ever chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Oh My god im amazed with this story our writing was really really good and you have captured the characters of Chuck and Sarah so well. The ending with Chuck being suicidal was a huge surprise but when you think about it it makes complete sense. I think you handled the sex stuff beautifully and romatically so major kudos for that too.

All this then is made more incredible when considering your age and that English is your third language. I am blown away. I hope you continue writing if you decide to continue with this AU or do something else I would be very interested to read it.
annakkas chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
This was amazing, you're amazing what a talent, and I hope you didn't have to go through this yourself cause i've been there and it was amazing how i related to it. This is brilliant, pls write more. And the twist abt Chuck was incredible cause really to ones who really surprise us are the ones who don't even look the type.
Michael66 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Hey, an interesting take on Charah. I'd like to see where they are in a few months.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
That was a great twist on the story. Again, as others have was a amazing emotional story, well written, and had a great ending. Look forward to seeing more Chuck stories from you. Thank you for writing...
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Wow, great chapter...and you're only 14? 3rd language? That is amazing. This story has been great.
clspokbrazil chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Please, write more. You're a natural.