Reviews for Breaking the Ties That Bind
Youtoumii chapter 30 . 2/17
Hey ! I noticed it has already been a few months since you've had your last review, and I thought I could write down a little something for you. It begins with...
Yeah, I was thinking about it seconds ago, and seeing you didn't get many reviews, I thought you might have given up on this story... I hope I'm mistaken, though, so it would be reaaaally nice if you could just update ;)
I understand you have a life and everything, but your story is so awesome that you have to think about your readers too, and I have a feeling you have plenty of them. It's just so cool to finally have a good Remus/Tonks fanfic that to be stopped so sharply, just when I was getting excited to see them back together, is believe me quite difficult. Soooo... If you really have given up on this, I hope this review will make you change your mind (I don't think I have such a weight on your decision, but it doesn't hurt to try, does it ?), and if by some miracle you haven't then... Update soon pleasepleaseplease (before you can say 'Oh it's been a whole year since I updated this fanfic' ). And sorry if I've been clumsy, I can't help it,
Bonne chance Colombe de Paix, from France ;)
NymphadoraTonks-RemusLupin chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Yes they are back with each other!
Update soon please! :)
remusdora chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
oh I forgot to mention this in my review
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS UHHH we might have had something last year...? you better say remus was loyal to tonks the whole time when he was on this mission if you say remus had feelings for liviana even a little bit I would kill him myself please clear their history okay.
It's bugging me like anything please say remus is and was loyal to tonks only its not fair on tonks.
serena-jean chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Yes! This story is well developed and brilliant
JKStorm501 chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Yosssss boo Yossssssss! Great chapter once again. I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this story before...O: I think I did. I'll have to check. I'm starting to get confused as to which stories i'm reading and which ended...Blah blah blah. ANYWAY! I'm loving this story a ton and simply cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
reader chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
"we might have had something last year"

Wasn't remus 'supposed' to be in love with last year, per say harry's sixth year, fifth even?
remusdora chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Finally they are together phew what a journey?
in next chapter liviana and Thailard might be in so much trouble?
but now they are together and that's what matters now. Hey you didn't complete that note remus had sent for tonks with Thailard not fair:((( complete that note.
And you update as soon as you can after giving that little preview of next chapter don't keep us hanging for long time okay? update as an when you are able to.
Even more curious to next chapter than I was for previous one. update soon.
remusdora chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
I am happy to get your updates so soon keeo updating.
Good to know remus is missing tonks as much as she is missing him.
That dream in the beginning was really good and hope they get back together soon which mighty take 1 or 2 chapters? hmmm lets see what you have planned for them?
I am curious to read next chapter so update soon.
remusdora chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
yuppie thanx for update.
Bloody hell I want to know what's this mystery between remus and liviana you better not bring something that hurts remustonks specially tonks. On to your next update.
reader chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
bah! You cheated. You said remus and tonks would unite in this chapter(or may be you didn't) but they do not obviously!
serena-jean chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
You're the best and utterly wonderful, great stories and ideas. Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
POST MOREEEEEE! My feels are dying
serena-jean chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Thanks for the update, you never disappoint
Guest chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
UPDATE SOON! Love the Andromeda/Tonks scene ugh I want more! ;)
remusdora chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
oh come on please update this story soon I just finished reading this story and I loving it. Please update soooon. Hope you are continuing with this story of yours? ? hope to get an update sooon