Reviews for Poker is Dangerous
animeawesomenesslover chapter 1 . 2/3
Brilliant. I loved it.
Luckylucy1223 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was really good please keep this up and update it :D
ZanderCross00 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was great. I honestly think you could turn this into an entire story if you really wanted to, and it would be hilarious to boot.
kyone Riverblade chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Your fic is the second actual DMC/CGM fanfic (includeing mature fics) however I feel you didn't quite get Dante right as that episode where he went Psycho was a demon possessing him; you left the basses for a multiple chapter in a single one shot and I am quite curious as to why Dante (who is aware of his rotten luck most of the time)would be so ooc towards the end of your fic.
The Puppeteer Master chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ahahah I love it!

Is this the end of it? :O
Scylent chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You Awesomeness!

It's a simple fact. I can tell by this hilarious fanfic you've got here. I absolutely love Dark Allen! Badassery, in a word. Great job!
Random Bespectacled Otaku chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
XD God, that was awsome! but i want to say two things real quick: 1. Allen could kick Dante's ass! (yes, i'm an obsessive fangirl of Allen's) and 2. WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ENGLISH CROSSOVER WITH DEVIL MAY CRY? i got all excited when i saw the catagory, too...
Semjaza chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I like it! Poor Dante, has that man ever won at poker, lol? :D
ZeroPanda chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This should have been done a million years ago. In fact, it should be multi-chaptered. I love both DGM and DMC. Fantastic as a oneshot too, though. Loveit!
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wonderful one-shot! I can really imagine this scenario in my head! :)

And, haha, why not let Allen play with Patty? It would be nice...XD