Reviews for Thug Life
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
What ever happened to this amazing story? Update soon :)
DiannaAgronBeThePrettiestGirl chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I really like this story :) Who was the guy on the bus? But seriously keep up the good work :]
Devonne08 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
This is the first time I read a fanfic & Demi is a gangsta...

Definitely unique... Can't wait to read some more.
Trainwreck2212 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I prefer slow stories so continue please can't wait for the next :)
RiddleMeThisBatman chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I thought Demi was gonna be all full on "gangbanger" but she seems like she just kinda somehow fell into that lifestyle. Who the hell was the guy on the bus? Fair game for her to punch him though, he did grab ahold of her.

I'm interested to see what Selena's character will be like. Is she a Blood? Is she one of those pacifist people? Or just her regular beautiful self?
Anonymousss chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I wonder who the drunk guy was, and ah man you put Demi in Crips? haha I like Bloods better. And woo seems like there some awkward tension with that fly guy.
Hey chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I loved it, plz update soon. I love Demi ;).
KakerBakers chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I love it! I've never read a story like this before and Demi has so much f-ing swag! Man I love saying that word, SWAG! Lmao anyway, now I'm curious about gangs... whyyyyyyyyyyy! I think you're doing great at writing this and don't worry, take as long as you want to get to Semi, it is YOUR story anyway!

P.S. Good luck on your exams :D!
JB chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Woah, this story is HELLA cool. The slang is kind of confusing but awesome the same time lol. Demi's attitude isn't as bad-ass as i thought it would be, but then i realized she has problems that prevent her from acting like that, which is understandable. Also, Fly seems like he got some serious swag ;). Update soon! I'll be waiting :).
Tomatoes chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ok thou hast convinced me. I will write a Miley/Demi. In fact, I'll even give you a heads up.
ILoveFanFic76 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Me likey :) Im excited for Selena to cone into the picture
Trainwreck2212 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Continue please can't wait for the next one :)
Destiny chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I like it, you should continue.
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG THAT IS SOOOOO AWSOME! I love how you didn't get around to saying who the chick was till later and I love how your writing Demi and no do not kill your self but if Justin should fall prey to a stray bullet that would keep me reading. And one last thing (I hope you don't mind requests) could you plzplzplzplz give Demi a motorcycle! (kawasaki ninjas are totaly baddass)That would make this soooooo cool. Love the story and plz update soon. :P
RiddleMeThisBatman chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm loving every story you put out. Fucking love Demi's all around swag. Take your time getting to Demena cause I love your writting. With that being said, update soon :)