Reviews for To a Hooker
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 7/14
That was swwet and poignant at times. A bit scary without condoms. Disease is not the only worry. Once is lucky three times pushing the pregnancy roulette wheel. I forgot they were in LV twice.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/14
That was sad I remember that episode. Those were Morgan's words. I don't think Reid would have called her that
kool.spud chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Loved the story! It was really sweet and good. BTW I loved the coffee part in the last chapter between Reid, Morgan, and Rossi, it made me laugh so hard
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! Love it! And it's so unique!:)
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Eh...it was a good story. Interesting. Though I wish you posted that it was an OC story. I prefer to stick with canon.
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Beautiful story. I really liked how you developed Adrianna's background. Plus Adrianna/Spencer's interactions were wonderful.
White Ivy chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
That was a really sweet story. I wish it were longer.
Aby400 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
This is so good, usually I dont like characters not on the show. But I like how she seemed like a person.
twilights.first.rose chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Cute!
Miso Muchi chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I was a bit skeptical, but it was awesome.
juli 8D1819 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
I really liked this story,very different from any other created an very good original character
pinkphoenix99 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
This was a really sweet story, trust Spencer to see the person behind the armour ;)
Lily Zen chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I really, really liked this story. It was really cool how you based all of this on a minor character from the show and invented such a rich story for her. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
Switbo chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Wonderful! I love how you took a throwaway character and gave her depth and a backstory and made her very likable. And, of course, I love to see Reid getting a "little loving" as Morgan thought in the story. Here's hoping that you write a sequel. I think she's an interesting character and thought her interactions with Reid were very believable and well written. I would enjoy reading more.

Thanks for sharing your lovely story.
jayley chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
that was really nice and sweet:) spencer and adrianna just worked, loved how you pulled those two minutes and made it a story