Reviews for To a Hooker
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 2/12
Great story, and in leaves room for more, if you see fit to write it.
Thanks for the ride. It's on eof the few stories I've enjoyed. No Mary-Janes.
tannerose5 chapter 7 . 2/12
Although he had to leave her, I'm glad he got to enjoy himself. Hopefully, she finishes her schooling. Reid would like to hear that.
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 2/12
There's not a lot of chapters left. I don't think these two will end up together, but it would be nice if they did. Either way, I an truly enjoying this unusual pairing.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 2/12
This chapter was perfect. Two people finally doing what they were born to do. I wonder, though, how Reid feels about her "no children" comment.
I love the line when Reidn say, "And no, I'm not."
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 2/12
I am so glad you decided on furthering this relationship. I hope Juliette finally finds her Romeo/Reid.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 2/12
It's 2-12-17 and I just found this. I have a day off, so I wanted to read about Reid. He' got his demons showing up this week Season 12.13, so I wanted some fluff.
I never would have thought to read something about a general character. I hope it goes somewhere.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 2/12
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Sweet fic! I love the way you fleshed out Adrianna- it's great to give other characters their stories.
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
That was swwet and poignant at times. A bit scary without condoms. Disease is not the only worry. Once is lucky three times pushing the pregnancy roulette wheel. I forgot they were in LV twice.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was sad I remember that episode. Those were Morgan's words. I don't think Reid would have called her that
kool.spud chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Loved the story! It was really sweet and good. BTW I loved the coffee part in the last chapter between Reid, Morgan, and Rossi, it made me laugh so hard
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! Love it! And it's so unique!:)
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Eh...it was a good story. Interesting. Though I wish you posted that it was an OC story. I prefer to stick with canon.
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Beautiful story. I really liked how you developed Adrianna's background. Plus Adrianna/Spencer's interactions were wonderful.
White Ivy chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
That was a really sweet story. I wish it were longer.