Reviews for Common Denominator
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw, that's sweet.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw, so cute! I like that Caroline was finally comfortable enough to recede into the background, haha. And that GLaDOS can't resist correcting Chell's homework. XD (My friends have done this to me, and it drives me insane-but it's also very sweet!) ;)
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Kyawwwwww, this is so cute!
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I liked it. I especially like how you pegged GLaDOS' character, I can so see her being jelous yet trying to mother in her own... way... (grin)
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yay! Another fic! _ You really are quite awesome, you know that? :D Very nice story. You nailed GLaDOS' dialogue down; I can even imagine her voice! Got Portal 2 today (yay! finally! no more watching walkthroughs unless I get stuck! XD ) so I'm in the mood for a good Portal fic and this was very, very good. Can't wait for more fics from you! _ TTFN! :D
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I kinda like this mother/daughter angle. Very nice.
SilentStorm14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yet another little masterpiece. I love how GLaDOS plays the mother role, and even more so that she won't share Chell with Caroline!

The last bit had me veering my eyes to the last sentence. It was a great way to end the story, but a little sad that Caroline is somewhat "fading away." At least, I think that is the case!
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aaaww, that was sweet! GLaDOS and her grudging liking for Chell, Caroline finally trusting GLaDOS in watching over her daughter... it was so cute!

Faux Promises, you ROCK!