Reviews for Unitix, Faeries United
Flowershadow chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Probably most normal one
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
EvenSatanLovesUnicorns chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
So, Angie gets some snobby princess, Ella gets NCIS agent in training and poor Lexi gets a crazy clown? Wonderful!
gh chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Ah! I LOVE THIS! KEEP GOING !
Laylaenchantix101 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Pfft. I have a sudden feeling Jillian is based on someone you know.

Update soon :)
Silent Spirit 17 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Hahaha! I think this chapter is my favorite! Silvia is funny with her arrogance and I love how Angie made a joke of it!
Musical Dream chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I can't remember the lat time you guys updated! This is an awesome chapter! Oh and love your new layout by the way!
Sparkles66 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Love the story. Please update REALLY soon. Their lives are going to get very interesting.
unitix fan chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Urg!When r u gonna UPDATE? I wannna know what happens next!
Hera chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I can't read past the second paragraph. This fic is a piece of rotting green cheese. Your writing is too cheesy and stereotypical. Where is the emotional depth in this? Why would I care about what your character wears? I don't care. I care about a good story but you can't deliver on that. It seems to me that you are using your celebrity status to get reviews, and not your quality of writing. Why did you write the same thing three times over in chapter 1?
new to this chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
I was told about this web site and a dear friend said that I would enjoy it. How true she was. Author or authors nice job glad to see someone puts themself out there and keeps on writing. Then I read the nasty reviews. It seems people that can't, critize others that can. I am glad in the real world (not cyber) that people are not so vicious. Don't know how they ones on cyber deal with this. I'll stick to writing in the real world in VF.
Akela Victoire chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Reading this story again, however...

Honestly, the dialogue isn't all so great, there are some spelling and grammar errors and quite honestly, it looks like something an unskilled ten year old may write. The "fans fall into the show's universe" thing has been rather overdone in this fandom and others. If this were done from a more... realistic point of view, so to speak, perhaps I might have enjoyed it more.

Anyway, to sum it up, I don't really like it all that much after all...
Akela Victoire chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I was thinking of writing something similar, but then Kiku told me about this story. It is such a good one and I look forward to more!
daisy54154 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011