Reviews for Blow Away
PermanentlyFrozen chapter 9 . 7/18
I just reread this story, as well as Wrong Number text and Life Goes on, in a bout of nostalgia. This still remains one of my favorite stories to date, and I hope you're doing well where ever you are!
Great story. However, I wasn't a fan of Kouga and Kagome having a history nor Ayame attempting to flirt with Inuyasha - let alone Kouga and Ayame not knowing each other or being together. I love Sesshomaru with Kagura though. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
good
Pinestripes25 chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
Wow! This was so good. The characterization was spot-on. Inuyasha and Kagome were so cute, and Kagome's relationship with Sesshomaru was very interesting. It was really intense, as well. Now for me to read all of your other stories!
PermanentlyFroze chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Still amazing and funny as it was the first time I read it :)
krashkart chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Very well done story. The bit of Kagome as a sniper was a bit of a stretch but despite your warning the the rest of the story required very little suspension of belief. It was more realistic than most action shows on TV. Thanks for suggesting this one to me.
krashkart chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very nice. You work magic with your descriptions. And thank you for not just blowing of Inuyasha's injury as 'just a shoulder wound' but making it a serious injury. God bit of realism there.
InuKag chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
i love this story. well written. amazin job
foxfaceish chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I realized that I never commented on this last chapter. but i loved it. I love the story too, it is all very cute :p
BSlove chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
This was such an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutely love your writing. And it never got boring. I also love how you portrayed Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship! A masterpiece in my opinion. I'm defiantly going to have to read some more of your stories. Keep up the good work! Tootles
xbeautyxxisxxlifex chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Awesome story :) just got done reading it and I didn't think it was finished when I first started but I'm glad it was! Always better to read a complete story every once in a while :)

Jessica
InuKag19 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
woww... i really need to stop this... like reviewing after a milion years after u posted... *shakes head* anyway... as always loved the whole entire story like... like... like A LOT! ;)
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I forgot to review this one last time! So nice to see all our favourite people safe and happy bat last. I actually though poor IY had gone insane from the strain...

"Okay?" the policeman echoed. "Okay? Kagome, the idea that you're pregnant...? It just made everything better." He snapped his fingers, the sharp crack making everyone jump in surprise. "Just like that. Everything's fixed."

Wonder what they named their kid...

Also fun to see Kuwashima Sr intimidating Miroku with the ''overprotective dad'' act.

"By the way, I hope none of you were expecting a key to the city for your bravery. Honestly, the key doesn't actually do anything."

That sounded so funny to me for some reason.

Add to that THE KAGURKAG dress dialogue and Sango asking a shy Miroku out and you have a killer of a chapter. I SO ENJOYED THIS STORY AND i GUESS YOU'LL GET TO OPACITY NEXT. Looking forward to that. Keep it up!
H.Lea chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
GREAT!
No1butjoe chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I have to say this is one of the best Inuyasha Alternate Universe stories I've ever read. The details you included in this made me feel like I was actually there with everyone, witnessing the things they were doing and seeing.

Very well written!