Reviews for Blow Away
PermanentlyFroze chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Still amazing and funny as it was the first time I read it :)
krashkart chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Very well done story. The bit of Kagome as a sniper was a bit of a stretch but despite your warning the the rest of the story required very little suspension of belief. It was more realistic than most action shows on TV. Thanks for suggesting this one to me.
krashkart chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very nice. You work magic with your descriptions. And thank you for not just blowing of Inuyasha's injury as 'just a shoulder wound' but making it a serious injury. God bit of realism there.
InuKag chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
i love this story. well written. amazin job
foxfaceish chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I realized that I never commented on this last chapter. but i loved it. I love the story too, it is all very cute :p
BSlove chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
This was such an amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutely love your writing. And it never got boring. I also love how you portrayed Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship! A masterpiece in my opinion. I'm defiantly going to have to read some more of your stories. Keep up the good work! Tootles
xbeautyxxisxxlifex chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Awesome story :) just got done reading it and I didn't think it was finished when I first started but I'm glad it was! Always better to read a complete story every once in a while :)

Jessica
InuKag19 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
woww... i really need to stop this... like reviewing after a milion years after u posted... *shakes head* anyway... as always loved the whole entire story like... like... like A LOT! ;)
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I forgot to review this one last time! So nice to see all our favourite people safe and happy bat last. I actually though poor IY had gone insane from the strain...

"Okay?" the policeman echoed. "Okay? Kagome, the idea that you're pregnant...? It just made everything better." He snapped his fingers, the sharp crack making everyone jump in surprise. "Just like that. Everything's fixed."

Wonder what they named their kid...

Also fun to see Kuwashima Sr intimidating Miroku with the ''overprotective dad'' act.

"By the way, I hope none of you were expecting a key to the city for your bravery. Honestly, the key doesn't actually do anything."

That sounded so funny to me for some reason.

Add to that THE KAGURKAG dress dialogue and Sango asking a shy Miroku out and you have a killer of a chapter. I SO ENJOYED THIS STORY AND i GUESS YOU'LL GET TO OPACITY NEXT. Looking forward to that. Keep it up!
H.Lea chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
GREAT!
No1butjoe chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I have to say this is one of the best Inuyasha Alternate Universe stories I've ever read. The details you included in this made me feel like I was actually there with everyone, witnessing the things they were doing and seeing.

Very well written!
ananova chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I really liked this one. I'm glad everything worked out alright in the end. Great job.
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
I LIKE THE EPILOGUE! I LIKE THE EPILOGUE! I LIKE THE EPILOGUE!... Wait, it IS an epilogue right? I seem to see the word prologue after the title Blow Away... ._. Anyway, I LIKE THE EPILOGUE!...

"Wait, does this mean we don't have to hire a pediatrician?"- Nice one! I can just imagine Inuyasha saying so... And Sesshomaru asking with raised eyebrows that "after all this, you are brought down by the idea of being a father?" *smiles happily*

And the last part of the epilogue... It was great! Although it was quite a lot of dialogue, I really could feel the happiness and friendship radiating off from the little scene! With Special Agent Kuwashima's reactions to Miroku and Miroku asking Sango out,and Kagura asking Kagome where she bought the dress... You totally got the mood across. ) And on top of that, Inuyasha and Kagome's appreciation of life and their enthusiasm. ) *round of applause*

(oh, and last chapter I forgot to express my love for the little flashback scene for Inuyasha and Kagome were still in school. That was great. *standing ovation*)

Sorta feel sad that this fic has come to an end, and that I cannot favourite it many more times... But thank you so much for doing this fic- it was a superbly enjoyable, amazing piece of work. ) *hearts* Great job! Thank you!
Hidden Masked chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
OMG! This is the end? Before I say anything else, let me ask about the last sentence. Was this what Inuyasha said? If it is, that totally suits him since he is all for eating! Haha! When I saw it, I laughed straight away! LOL! Anyway, you started with a poem (if I'm not wrong) and you ended with one! I felt that everything fits but still it's sad! :( This was really really short. Next, INUYASHA'S REACTION TO THE PREGNANCY WAS EPIC! I was really really pleased with his reaction! Firstly, he was SO IMPATIENT to know what was going on but at the same time, it was SO HIM! And then he was too stunned by it! :) I was so glad he finally knew! And that last question he asked. That was really epic! Hahaha! :D I'm really going to miss this story! I will definitely look forward to your next chapters! Thank You very much! :D
Valefor-chan chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Reading this story was a nice change of pace. Instead we have the 2 main characters already in love with each other. This was nicely written and although short, it was sweet. Thank you for writing!