Reviews for Numbah 3's Songfic Album
catspats31 chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Since it has the copied lyrics of various songs like Taylor Swift's "Teardrops On My Guitar", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
Kanastasia chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
This was so cute!
I liked how you brought out a kind-of new side of Kuki where she isn't as happy as everyone thought but is still well liked because of how understandable (is that even a word?) her feelings are. :)
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you haven't updated lately. If that's true please do so soon. :)
Great job!

-K
IvanBraginski'sMine chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
wahhhh! these are awesome,but they break my heart*Sniff*.trust me,if a story (or a selection of oneshot songfics,for that matter)can make you cry,it is definitely one of the best of its kind!
Fearofchicken13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i liked it but...there was no happy ending for Wally and Kuki. I love happy endings. i was hoping that the girl he kept talking about was secretly Kuki but e didn't tell Hoaige because he'd laughat him. Wally couild never love anyone else.
Tzhora chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I'm so sorry. I was really drunk when I posted that first comment. I also wish to thank you for changing the title because I'm not going to lie, I despise Taylor Swift. Thanks again and sorry for the bad comment.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
No one ever did explain how they meet!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
At least she ain't with Ace!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was pretty good! Don't listen to that jerk below me, I really liked it!
Tzhora chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I can honestly say I really hope you take this down. Nothing against you personally but I hope that skank of a country cow shit gets hit by a truck, backed over multiple times by a semi then gets raped multiple times by a fat /b/tard. I am disgusted that I have to see that Taylor mother fucking Swift on a 3x4 story. I have been coming here for years and never was I plagued with such an atrocity such as a story involving a Swift song. I won't read this atrocious work solely for that purpose. Once again it's nothing against you personally, and if you at least take out Swifts name from the title then you won't hear any more angry rants from me or any of my other accounts again.