Reviews for If You're Ready Like I'm Ready
TeamSparkles chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I LOVED THE (smutty) END
atouchofbroadway chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
SO in love with this story. Best proposal ever! I have read so many fanfics and this has to be one of the best ones! I was so sad in the beginning, laughing and thinking "Aww!" in the middle, and then laughing my ass off at the end.
Best. Fucking. Fanfiction. Ever.
Karasu the Dark One chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That has got to be the best proposal fic I've EVER read. I swear I nearly died laughing when I read that last bit!
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was hysterical and I loved it and it's so Klainey that I can't even handle it *mind spontaneously combusts* :)
anon mouse chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
39 fricking states still ban same sex marriage. I am glad your story has such hope for Ohio. :) A great story btw. Your take on...well, everything, is great.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really loved everything about this story. It was fantastic! Well, I was going a little nuts along with Kurt when Blaine didn't propose right away, but I knew it was going to happen eventually so I waited. And it was worth it! Thank you so much for writing this : )
aftermecomesthefloods chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love everything abou this story!

Great job!
LoveKlainbows chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Marry me. No seriously. Marry me & be my sweet adorable fluff and spicy smut writer forever. Okay okay so I'm not a creeper at all... But really that was AWESOME! Best way to be proposed to ever. That was so cool how Blaine did it, and weird when Kurt noticed. :) But this was so much sweetness and sexiness and all around amazing. Wow. 7 out of 5 stars! Gah... so good!
~Cyberhugs, LoveKlainbows
Kurt Blaine lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Omg I loved this so much! It's so cute and sexy, I can't even tell you how awesome this is! And than Blaine 'getting down on his knees' oh yeah he did! ;)

Keep it up!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This story was totally made of awesome! I loved how Blaine switched out his ring and didn't tell him. And I especially liked when he explained how he proposed to Carole without missing a beat while Kurt is spitting champagne out of his mouth. Best. Fucking. Fiance. Ever! Absolutely loved this and its on my favorite stories list. Red Vines to you!
mrslee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I've read a lot of Klaine fanfiction. I've read a lot of proposal Klaine fanfiction. And I can tell you right now I've never read one where Kurt is mid-blowjob when he's proposed to. It was SO fantastically awesome. SUCH a great job.

Loved it, loved it!
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
omg, this is just the best story! I loved it! I love future Klaine!
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was the perfect twist the to overly romanticized "getting down on your knee" to propose. Not something I'd idolly share with friends, but I'm still laughing. Well done.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG THIS FIC WAS EPICALLY FULL OF AWESOME! I love future!Klaine and I agree with you that Blaine would be the one to propose. And wow, HOT sex scene! And so much awesome fluff as well! Great work, my friend! Keep it up!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was absolutely amazing, hilarious and adorable! That ending was an absolute cherry on top. :D