Reviews for As You Wish
Bee chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is amazing!
CayStar chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was amazing. So dark, and so real. I can totally see Nessie doing this, and Bella covering for her.
Love it!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
02/22/2014.I wouldn't have ever read this because it's listed as Nessie and Bella, but it was recommended by panlight on Tumblr.

Disturbingly realistic with Nessie the coddled child. Give her anything and everything she wants. And Bella would do whatever she could to protect the child.

Though was covering up the secret the best thing to do for Nessie? She never really had to pay for what she did. Unless she spends an "eternity" alone, never able to connect on that deep level with a mate/lover of any sort.

Very well done.
staringatthesky chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Woah. Dark and creepy and utterly, terrifyingly believable. Fantastic job!
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Very disturbing but much to believable.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Evil spawn indeed.
alh1971 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Disturbing. Twisted. Dark. Toxic. Shocking. Horrific. From the description of an over indulged, psychopathic demon child lurking and staring in the shadows, to the implied visual of poor Jake's unceremoniously dumped corpse, to Bella's enabling, sterile cover up and eternal aboidance of her daughter's touch, this little gem of a horror tale packs a nuclear bomb-sized wallop. I made the mistake of reading this in bed at midnight and was too shaken up to sleep, and I am a fan of the masters: Poe, Lovecraft, Bierce, etc. Very well done! I will revisit when I need a little shot of horror. You should send to S. Meyer for shock value and a little well deserved payback for that shit sandwich of a finale...
I'mWithTheBandGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Creepy...but very well done! It's a more realistic take on how I think Renesee really should have been. Sort-of a Renesmee as Claudia from IWAV.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Shoot! I got the chills reading this. Right from the first paragraphs I imagined what could've happened but went 'no, it's impossible'. This was super creepy. I can see something like this actually happening, and that makes it even more creepy to me. Goes to show that SM never did Jacob any favors.I have to say Bella left me a little repulsed, hiding the truth from everyone, Bella herself was afraid and I think a little repulsed by Nessie too.

Anyway thanks for sharing this creep-takular piece.
light4dawn chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Okay, Willow, you win the sad contest! Shit! That image of Nessie sucking Jacob's neck as he stood there letting her... to say it was gruesome does not come close to what it really was!

Ah Jacob. How do we make a boy happy who is so in love with a stupid girl and suffers again and again from the wrath of idiotic supernatural happenings?
Elvis has left the building chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is morbid... you don't like poor Nessie...

Please don't kill Jacob once more...
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow.

SO creepy.

But that's what makes you a good write, you see. It was a GOOD THING that I got chills while reading this!

Great job,

SJ
AshWininger chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very dark! But, I think this is pretty realistic depiction of how Nessie could have been, I could even picture it while I was reading. Very creepy! Poor Jake!
escapistclam chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very creepy indeed, but completely justified. If the idea of Jacob imprinting on the little monster wasn't already outlandish enough, this provided a perfectly valid reason. I think you really captured the essence of what SM eventually made of Jacob's character throughout the books: the perfect victim (he didn't really have a choice). Jacob's imprinting on Nessie was in no way a compensation, but simply absurd and the only reason I'm still considering going to watch BD is TL. XOXO to you for a bone-chilling well-written piece, you're still my #1 favourite ;-)
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Damn, you weren't kidding when you said this was dark. Despite that, I felt it was in character, I mean Bella is the sort of person that would cover up for her spawn. And this whole imprint thing is so creepy that it's no wonder one of the imprints would abuse it. It can't be all rainbows and sunshine (tell that to SM).

The last line 'as u wish' brought a chill to my spine.

A very enjoyable read.:)