Reviews for Gassed
jlove chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
please please start updating more chapters of begin anew and gassed your danny and lindsays story's it's 2014 we would all love it so much and Lindsay telling danny about her friends murders
Oneturtledove chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Okay so it's been over a year since you finished this story but I have to say I just read it all in 12 hours and seriously? It is amazing. The case was so incredibly well crafted, you brought all the characters in well and they stayed in character, you gave us rich new characters and I am pretty sure I could sing your praises all day long. So incredibly good. I am jealous. Normally my case-centric things fall flat and you just... wow. You should be very proud, this is excellent. :)
bob marleey chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
It's really cute the way he cares for her ;) Goodling xx
Mere-Brennan chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
very good story. so good in fact that i couldn't stop reading it and i have school in 4 hours.
Mere-Brennan chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
wow...kudos to the research!
rhymenocerous chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Fantastic! You tied up all the ends nicely here, including Danny's estranged relationship with his parents. I loved seeing everyone rally around Lindsay at the memorial service and felt her pain at losing a much loved family member only too acutely.

Well done my friend. I can't wait for more from you on the CSINY front.
rhymenocerous chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
God, i am so mad at myself for missing this chapter update way back when it was posted. I loved the tension and suspense throughout and Freddy's death had me choking up with heartache on Lindsay's behalf. Great job. On to read what I see is the last chapter of this story.
afrozenheart412 chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
This was beautiful and as long as you don't forget about us, then write all the stories you want! We'll wait for that fickle muse to get back to us, LOL. I too am glad that it was picked...but I'm also very scared to see what's going to happen. I want a season that will be automatically renewed for the tenth.

As for this story, you've shown us how a team works but also how they care for each other, by actually showing it. I'm glad that everyone was there to take care of Lindsay when she needed it, Freddy was a good man and he cared about Lindsay so much that I know its grief clouding her to that fact. Hopefully when things become clearer she'll see how much those dinners meant to him, because even an hour of her time looked like it did him the world of good. Family is always good for the heart.

My favorite line in here comes from Danny: "Until she was safely on that flight and beyond his control, he planned on doing everything in his power to make sure she was okay, or as okay as she could be in under the circumstance."

He'd shield her from all the pain in the world if he had the power to do so, but I'm glad that he's there by her side...that is so much more important and telling about how deeply he cares for her. And to see her return the favor at the end with his mom, it was the straw that broke me it was so touching. He has such a difficult family, they are all so stubborn, I'm guessing that is why we love them so much, LOL. Thank you for continuing with this, really, I was going to pester you for more...if you are up to it. Because we don't get to see much of his family and how they worked out their problems with Louie and the Tanglewood stuff. This was amazing and again I'm so happy you're back! *hugs*

...*sighs* and to end this on a persnickety note, you have Danny's mother spelled as mouth in the last paragraph. *ducks back into hole*
webdlfan chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
I saw the date on this and thought you had another update. Then i realized no, the story is exactly a year old today! And u did say its complete. Love the tenderness btwn danny and lindsay. If i could trouble your muse maybe there could be an epilogue to somewhere in the future where theyre together and freddie plays a roll. But so glad u updated! Hopefully well see some more dl soon :-)
bookworm chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Great ending! Looking forward to you updating your other stories as well.
RandomTVFan30 chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Great ending to this story. Kept getting tears in my eyes trying to read it. I'm glad you are now able to finish up the stories you have going now.
canucklehead chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
You had me in tears at the end when Danny went to see his Mom. Thanks for finishing the story! Awesome job!
Craftygirl11 chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
That was a great ending. I loved every second of it. I am glad that you updated, I thought you abandoned these stories or fell off the face of the earth. I am glad that you didn't though.

I am also happy that CSI: NY is coming back for another season. In fact I am overjoyed that it is coming back.

Don't worry about the writer's block, it happens to the best of us. Just make sure that you never abadon any stories for long. Hope to hear form you soon. Which story are you going to update next?
nikki chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
please update this story, begin anew and attacked soon...i love those stories and the readers need another update on all the sories...they are so good...
Georgia Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hey, I absolutely loved this whole story, I can't wait for the 23rd chapter! I think the amount of detail you put into the charters and their surrounding makes it feel like your actually watching it on TV. Also, I think the amount of medical knowledge you have is brilliant! Lindsay is my favorite character and you story definitely does her justice! Keep writing!