Reviews for Unsent
Guest chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
these are nice, please continue - we woldn't more good Kieli fics at all XD
morningnight chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I don't care about the shortness! But i think it is amazing that you came up with is idea of Kieli secretly writing letters to Harvey while he is being a idiot and running around doing stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter!
morningnight chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
AWESOME! i was just bored while talking to my sister and like a thought popped in my head. "Why not check on Kieli FanFiction?" and i do and i found this story! YEA! im so happy! plus i just got the 5th book today so im even more excited! I cant wait to read the next chapter! oh wait i can read it right now YEA!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Undying...? Is that code for vampire, elf, what?

Ah, well, probably something that's part of its canon. :P Anyway, great letter and thanks for an explanation of what the fic's goals are.

I can't wait for letter #3!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Daw... I have no idea who this person is, but I want to give her a HUGE hug right now!

...

Very impressive writing skills, in other words. That, and I'm easily inspired to hugs. :D

But this is a sympathy hug rather than a normal hug... and rambling. Anyway, great chapter!
LUCKYkason chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Ah, I'm glad you mentioned that you were going to make them longer! I like how you put things in parenthesis to give us some perspective of what Kieli's actually thinking vs. what she's writing-it shows us a more complex side of Kieli and her narration other than what she's purely writing to Harvey. After all, that's so true-you don't always say what you mean, especially to the people you care about. And it's also nice to see what's going on in real time while she's writing the letter. Over all, I'd say you have a very neat writing concept here-I've thought about the Kieli letter concept before, because in the stories she's always writing in the beginning. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a successful plotline to use out of the letters format. That's why I think Kieli's internal comments are helpful to that effect and highly innovative. Thank you for writing this excellent Keili fanfic-there are so few! Keep it up, and I'll keep reading, no matter how long you take!
SoulsInk chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Yipie a update I've been dying for this one. I love the ending part "I hope you find what your looking for." I really love that part and think its such a strong phrase that connects the two...Im so excitied there are going to be 18 plus 1 chapters, volume 5 is almost here so excitied !
Wespe chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
You might want to consider making your epistles here more...robust. Don't be afraid to add humour or something like that.
Wespe chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please continue! I've never watched the show but I want to know what happens next!
SoulsInk chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
please continue this! I didnt read it at first cuz I had not read the fourth volume, ( which was absolutley awsome). I really love this story of yours too, it would have been great if there was a little scene like this in the book.
G Gundam4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!

That was a very intersting chapter and i wonder if Harvey ever considered writing to Kieli and if he somehow managed to recieve on letter from her
LUCKYkason chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
HECK YES you should continue. Oddly enough, I had the same idea-write a fanfiction including letters that Kieli writes to Harvey. I've written drafts by hand but it's oddly hard to write something that sounds like Kieli, something not to romantic and yet still shows her concern and her wish to be with him. I think you pulled this off incredibly. Only one error I saw was this part- "She said that you didn't me dragging you down" you forgot "want"! But as for you grammar, it was terrific and easy to read and understand. You're a great writer, and as long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading. :) Thanks for the awesome fanfic!

-Kason