Reviews for A Knight's Duty Is To Protect
Parodychick chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OMG. I LOVE THIS. Totally ship it! I also love innocent! Luke and protective! Flynn. I would also have liked to see Asch's reaction as his 'brother'.
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so cute! actually Luke only love him becuz of his cooking skills Flynn dont be so greenminded and jelly! hahaha Shut up dreck! cute punchline!
Redell chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Just I love this story! Every time I visit the crossover section, I read it because makes my day better (even if it is already a great day).
Radomaru chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
AHHHH! This is awesome...oh Flynn so protective of everyone.

Yuri making his special love-filled croquettes for Luke. I remember and love that skit from the game.

Yuri and Luke is a weird pairing but this makes its excellent.
coolgamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aww what a cute story! u should try this out if your interested in tales yaoi pairings

I hope that appeared. Luke and Yuri is a pairing in it also! 3 Loved the story!
Tinkle The Bunny chapter 1 . 12/24/2011

Rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Yes they do make a cute couple there need to be more fics of them
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ahahaha... poor Flynn... He means well, I know, but he's kinda overprotective of Yuri's friends. X] Buuut... I snickered at the part where Flynn almost saw the two kiss. His pure mind must be somewhat scarred from the image.

On the other hand... he didn't seem surprise at the fact that Luke and Yuri are bisexual as much as they are together (and the age difference seemed more of a bigger deal to him, haha). But then again, he seemd pretty okay of gays, which is a good thing; he's the type that can accept stuff like that. Well done.

But I really love how you wrote the pairing Yuke (oh hey, look, their namas have a nice ring to it when put together)... I've NEVER seen those two as having a thing together until I read this fic. Even though it's my first time reading this pairing, I like how you portray it. :D Honestly! It's a bit surpirinsing, since Yuri doesn't like snobbly nobles (what Luke once was), but this obviously seemed to be short-haired Luke (who's hell of a lot nicer), so... no problems there. :)

I also like hints of Yuri being protective of Luke here while still acting somewhat laidback, because let's face it, Luke CAN be oblivious and somewhat sensitive to certain things like this (as pointed out by Yuri here, and the fact that he's a bit of a crybaby in ToA). XD Another reason why Flynn's worries are understandable.

Okay, I'm rambling now... sorry. What II'm trying to say is... overall, I LOVE how you have written everyone's personalities here. You got them spot on, and even though LukexYuri have never happened, you made that pairing work, as well as Flynn's thoughts and reactions to them.

So, GREAT job, this is a good read, and it is now going straight to my Favorite's list. :D

Ciao, ciao!

P.S. This line really gets to me: "Yuri gave an apologetic look to Luke, who looked worried because Flynn looked ready to flip the table and pound Yuri's face in."

XDD Hahaha, it's really funny, because I can really imagine Flynn doing that!
TheFallensPresent chapter 1 . 6/2/2011

Another Yuri/Luke fic! So awesome! Thanks for writing this.

(Flynn's so protective~)