Reviews for Worlds Apart
Amberstar of Thunderclan chapter 6 . 10/19
This is great! Please continue it, pretty please!?
Come on! Thisw is pretty good! Could you please continue it? Ooo, maybe an appearance of Faolan or another WotB character could spice things up if they go to the Beyond?
Sir.nick of dragons chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Very nice and I can't wait to see where you take it from here.
FizzGryphon chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow, amazing work and writing... when does this take place? Before Coryn? After Nyra's evil?
DrWhovianist chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well, I didn't need translations! Obradigada Deus for a Rio De Jenarian pae!
Planeswalker117 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
If you really read into detail in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, you would find that the owls have relics of a race known as the Others. If you read even closer, you would find that the Others are really humans. Seeing as Blu and Jewel come from the world of humans, do you think you could have a scene of them telling the Guardians this. I feel like Blu and Jewel would be missing Linda and tulio, so they would talk about it to Soren and Pelli, they would want to know more about humans, and when the mentions of barns and churches comes up(as they have a big role in the books), a revelation happens! It would be nice to see a scene like this, but you don't have to add it. At least have Blu and jewel say they miss Linda.

Humbly at your service,

P.S.:Really good story so far.
Orcaloard chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Did they ever make it back?
TearfulFriend18 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Rapture, I CAN FINALLY REVIEW YOUR STORIES! I love this story, but did you stop writing it? My favorite pages are Rio and Ga'hoole, and you blended them perfectly. Hope you will continue this story. BTW: good luck on Next to You, I think you can nail it.
Guy with Glasses chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Make another awesome and adventerous chapter!
TacticianLyra chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
This is a really good story! ~Summer
Po and Tigress fan chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Hey, when are you gonna update, I love your story, I want to keep reading it.
Wolfsalvo chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
hey, im still trying to make my own owls of ga'hoole story, but urs is good. can you try to make a crossover where the owls visit rio... like a sequel to this story. and where do u get ur inspiration from, im afraid that ill write my story and end up not wanting to write it anymore. anyways, good story and i look forward to reading more.

mechkiller chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
one of my favorite stories that you have writen and i think that all of the original GoGH are in charcter which is hard to find the only mistake i saw was that you sometimes mixed the charcters from the two points of view more spacificly curtis and Alistair.
BluJewel4ever chapter 3 . 6/15/2011