Reviews for Goodness Has Nothing to Do With It
chacha chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
i love how Damien train of thought went. like father and son. i cannot believe they thought dick said that? it is just so cute
painthriller chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
i think i might miss it but how old is Damian?

Bruce should be in his late thirties and I got that Dick is 25.
wishuponastar chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
i cant wait for that love triangle btw them becomes a story
alaine chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
wow that was great. so i read that it might be change to a story if it does that will be so good and that yummy pairing.
kissme chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
it will be great if you continue this story by itself. it was so cute. i could just squeal.
GLARAAAH chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
GIVE ME MOAR :U

MUST READ MOAR :U
MyLittleBird chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Itsa always so much fun to scew w/ peoples head. :)
Baka-no-desu-21 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
wow this story i like for the dark humor and juat a plainly AWESOME STORY XD

can't wait for chapter 4 X3
A relative of yours chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
And our family says I'm the slutty one.
BookJunkie chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
_Please_ make this into its own story - I'm already in love with the idea! If you don't, at least add one more chapter in this universe (after all, Damian hasn't gotten the chance to 'screw the life out of' this _Mr. Grayson_!)
cutiebutters chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You are a fantastic writer! I have read all of your story's so far and I love them all!
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I never wanted to mention that you were spelling his name wrong, just kinda thought that that was how you felt like spelling it, I do it all the time when I write.

Screw proper grammar and spelling, if I wanna spell Michael Mikeal then damnit I will.

Random examples aside, it never bothered me.

Love this chapter so much, your AU version of Dick is AMAZING and Damian is so fucking ADORABLE, can't get enough.

Please oh please write a separate story for this, it would rock my multi-coloured toe socks.
The Crazy Miss chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Yes. I am yessing so hard right now, doing the yes dance.

You are amazing and made of awesome and love, has anyone told you this?

I loved what you did with the whole Dick says one thing and Damian and Bruce hear another. Atleast Damian isnt the only one going through this.

So are we implying prostitution or stripper?

I want Dick to be Bffs with Wally the science teach and Roy the Gym teach. So lulz.

I like how you gave Damian the fighting chance even though hes younger. In most triangle fics with Damian and Dick, Damian is always at a disadvantge because of his age. For once he is not. This makes me happy.

Acually one of the things thats nice about this story is its Damian VS. Bruce for Dick. Most stories are Jason VS. Misc. person. This is actually the fist ive seen for this triangle. I hope you continue this as a story.

Remember its your descion, dont let any preasure you.

Suggestion for another oneshot:

Ballerina!Damian/Vampire!Dick (im talking true blood or dracula styled, not twilight). Yes, Ballerina!Damian and not Dick. I think it would push you as a writer, keeping them in character and all. Also, itd be very amusing.

Best of luck with your future chapters. :D
anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Those Waynes really have a hearing problem dont they?

haha

Another great chapter as always

I liked Dick's blunt attitude in this because it was very refreshing and I have a feeling I know what his moon lighting job is :D

Keep up the fantastic work!
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 3 . 8/2/2011