Reviews for Bones of the Dead
jules3677 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Its amazing what you find searching for something else. Lucky me. Most amused to come across this little unfinished gem. I thought you set the background up quite well for the two romances. I am impressed with how you have melded the two genre's. Your characters have shown potential with Bones getting the best line. Hopefully, one day with lots of encouragement you many return to finish this story off. If not, thankyou for the tantalising glimpse into this crossover.
n3rdg1rl1 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Yay! I have always loved your writing style and character development. Can't wait to read more! :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
"There are no such things as vampires!" Dr Brennan is saying. "Then what would you call people with fangs who can only come out during the night, are immortal, and drink blood?" asks Agent Booth.
Funny.
She would know more if she could persuade one of these 'vampires' to get x-rays.
They are allergic to sunlight. I don't imagine x-rays would be pleasant for them.
Sookie... You don't know what you are getting into.
"I also found traces of hydrochloric acid, copper sulphate, nitric acid, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide—"
Citric acid, sodium bicarbonate seem to be from a bakery.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Bill, Eric, Sookie. Just, make sure that you don't break somebody's heart.
aveave chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great stor. I hope you will continue writing it.
DiaLin chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I like. Can't wait for more.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Good chapter
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I really liked your story!

At first i was worried that the cross-over wouldn't make much sense, but I see that you moved the entire story and cast to Washington DC.

I'm excited to see where you go with this. Keep up the great work!
Bkaa19 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Thank you for updating. The spin you put on these 2 series as you combine them is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Bkaa19 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very nice blending of the two. Please update soon.
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh wow! This is looking grrreat! I am keen to read more. Such a great bunch of characters. But did I understand right that Sookie disclosed her telepathy to Bill prior to going to Fangtasia?
It's an Odd Coincidence fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hurry up and write the sequel. I have been waiting over a year. Please please please, pretty please. (I don't do sugar)
mmendoza688 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh gosh! This is great! You did very well in mixing the two together while still making sense!
tenchi13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Cool idea for a crossover! Having Bones and Booth working on what would have been the Bon Temps murders set in D.C. could put a whole new twist on how things work out for Eric and Sookie. And I love the idea that Bones thinks that Vampires are the way they are because of a disease.