Reviews for Catchphrases
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
wheres the sequel
exoticblackpearl chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
"I AM NOT YOUR MAN TOY PSYCHO BETCH!"

Funniest part of the fic. CTFU!
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
I feel soooo bad for Shikamaru...seriously. Konoha women are nuts. :/
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Oh god...I can't breathe... X'D
PBSCStudent chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
That story was awesome. do you think you can do the same for Shino or Sasuke or even Naruto?
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I believe it's actually Ohayo(u)... I almost feel sorry for Shikamaru.
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
...Wow Ino. Just wow.
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Damn it Ino -.-
MajoKitsune chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Ah was laughin through the entire thing. Ma aunt looked like she was gunna throw me in the looony bin 'cause ah was laughin so hard. Yew are an amazing person and yew just made my day :3

Mashotu
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
lol...

poor Shikamaru...

how troublesome...
dazynl8 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
In my haste I reviewed chapter 14 what was meant to be for chapter 13. brilliant huh? But anyway, whatever, I'll review chapter 14 here, because it hardly makes a difference.

So it's ooooveeeer! And shikamaru can sing. I always knew it. ;) but LOL was that funny. poor shikamaru. what an adventure this story has been. And granted I can't even remember everything that happened in every chapter, which means it's a great excuse to go all the way back to chapter one and START ALL OVER AGAIN! 8D

and as a last note, Sasuke is so gay. You were vague throughout but I swear, and the coke chapter wherein his true colours show is proof, he is totally...bi. but mostly gay. If that makes sense. ;)

And while I'm sad this one is over, I feel like some bullying is in order so that you feel intimidated enough to get your brain into writing more shikamaru centric stories! SO HURRY UP AND GET WRITING YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TOAD! (that's me bullying. was I good? Don't bully kids! It's mean.)
dazynl8 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Oh laaaaaawd you made them do coke! ALL OF THEM! and if you think the little "don't do coke it's bad" note at the end was enough to atone for the coke riddled chapter then HA! yeah...that really wasn't going anywhere...LOL. DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS! :) that's my 5cents. or 10cents because we don't have 5cents anymore :(

I am rather saddened by the fact that this is the second to last chapter if I'm not mistaken, but really I'm still tripping at how twisted a drug induced naruto is. Cereal, that stuff is FUNNY.
dazynl8 chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Out of all the stories i've missed the most when it comes to your writing, I have to say, Catchphrases takes the cake, hands down. Am I biased because of Shikamaru and the fact that he's so darn awesome? yes. I am quite annoyed, though, at the fact that I've missed so much (because DAMN look at that, it's flippin complete!) But overall I'm not complaining. I get to read chapter after chapter of this greatness. And run through the whole playlist for a change, which I have a mind to say is freaking good! I can't really pinpoint what about this chapter I liked because it's crack and HELLOOO! every word of crack that spills from your fingers and into cyber space is amazing. although I can say Sasuke being very forthcoming is quite refreshing.
yo mama chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
yea make a sequal about his annoyances in sand! lol gaara tasering himself every time he wants to kill himself. if u make a sequal u could have more gaara scenes and they'd be so funny. honestly ive been thinking about writing fics and reading this has made me decide to really write one of these funny ass ones
yo mama chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
OHH! SUCH A GOOD ENDING! i was scared that this is one of those rly good stories that never get finished, but u finished it! a lil inappropro...HAHA gangsta choji aint gon mess with dat shit. nooo i feel so bad for shika i wanted him to hav an actual vacation. but thats life