Reviews for Three Blind Mice
Anita76 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Wow, this story is actually really good. Please update.
babyballa10 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SHOWS GREAT PROMISE
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Ah it's you! Imagine my surprise and delight to find the author of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction is also writing for my current obsession (spemily). Brilliantly written as always. I do hope you plan on continuing this.
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really, really like this. It's interesting as far as concepts go, you are porbably one of the first authors I've read to still touch base on a pairing that is not the main focus romance and still make it sweet, heartbreaking and in a way still root-worthy. At least. In my opinion. Also the Spencer revelation was not at all unrealistic so thank you for that. I like this so far. Now off to the next chapter! XD

- Lil' Miss
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
PMS
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Omg I am totally loving the Paige and Samara friendship would love to see that go further. You've written this so well that I could totally picture it. An amazing job on this 3
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This is probably the most well written Spencer/Emily stories I've had the pleasure of reading, and really, just probably one of the better friends turn more stories I've read, in general. You've really nailed the characters here: Spencer's chivalry and Emily's sweetness... But perfectly placed in a plausible relationship. And I love your inclusion of Paige- shes such a tragic character, really. I'm glad the show has developed her more with Emily, but I almost like how youve done it better! Anyways, I know this story has not been updated recently, and that's quite alright- inspiration comes and goes - but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this, regardless.
Soccergirl17 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Please continue soon! I can't wait to see what happened with emiy and her parents!
LaughLoveLiveXx chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
I really enjoyed this, especially Aria's thoughts.

Those are something that I've considered myself, actually. Sure, Spencer and Emily make a totally cute couple, but wouldn't it be awkward for Aria and Hanna? Kudos to you for conveying that so well.

Also loved how Sean was at the gay teen meeting, I always had suspicions about him, to be honest.

Totally cool how Hanna and Aria found out, so typically Hanna.

Update soon.

LaughLoveLiveXx
dmpanda5 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story, I really like how you have portrayed the characters. I thought the movies selection by Aria was funny, it was interesting to see the view of the other girls especially concerning Emily and Spencer's relationship. I find it interesting that you have made Sean gay, though it kind of would explain why he turned Hanna down. Anyways great chapter and please update soon!
Waves of Rage chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Yes! A very pleasing update!
sieamberc chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Can't believe you update!...and Brava for it! you did a GREAT job!...I really enjoyed all these thoughts and emotions running through everyone's mind...(still...I found myself less interested in the PaigeSamara part...sorry..maybe it's because in the TV series...I don't think they have chemistry with Em or with each other.)...And we will see how Em tells her parents about her and Spence?...

I can't wait to read it!
snakeyninja chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Please, update soon!I can't wait to see Aria & Hanna's reaction to their relationship.
Sanu chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
*hum* Oooh, why is nobody writing reviews? For me your story is one of the best Pretty Little Liars fics I have ever read.

I really like that you're telling Paige's story from different angles, giving everyone space to make up their own mind.

Another thing I really enjoy is the way you drew the characters of Emily and Spencer. Their differences, their simmilarities. You make them harmonise quite well.

And you have a knack for making-out scenes. It doesn't happen very often that my stomach clenches while reading a fic and mind you, my stomach was in knots. Pleasantly so.

Which is why I say "Thank you!". I'm really looking forward to more.
Waves of Rage chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Really liking this fic. Hope you update. I'm a Spemily shipper all the way.