Reviews for Trapped
happysmilebtr chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i ACTUALLY see this happening xD LMAO oh god that made my day
LvSammy chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
WOW! This was amazing! WOW!
OnceinYourLife chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hahahahaha, oh my gosh! I love this so much! Hilarious! :D
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OHMYFUCKINGGOD. I cannot stop LAUGHING. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.

FINN, YOU COCKBLOCKER. XD
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my God, hot. Blaine and Kurt and then Finn in the closet. Now if that isn't a story written perfectly, I don't know what is. Perfect situation for awkward little Finn Hudson to be thrown into. I love it.

And blushing Blaine. Hmmm, I love it. So hot. Yes, admittedly, Blaine is so fricken hot.

This sotry was wonderful and very, very intriguing!

-a.
Dicentra chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Funny story, enjoyed it please write more!
Dicentra chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Funny story, enjoyed it please write more!
nutcase29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
in no particular order:

-hot

-hilarious

-AWKWARD!

-(did i mention HILARIOUS!)

:) loved it ... my parents were giving me such strange looks cause i just kept giggling and squealing and wotnot at the computer. :P
bowtiety chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD :D

Like seriosly I was laughing out loud!

Loved how hot Blaine and Kurt were getting xD

And Finn ahh... Whatta legend :)

*adds to favourites*
aftermecomesthefloods chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
hahaha oh my god, Finn.

This was hilarious! I actually laughed out loud at some parts. And that Klaine kissing was hot, not gonna lie :p

Great job!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Pfft- hahahahahaha, nice and sexy klaine. but poor finn
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Poor Finn! I was giggling the entire time I read this! Loved the Klaine action though! :D
Marte chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was so funny, and I have to say I groaned in frustration over cockblock!Finn, but I am sort of glad he made his presence known by then, or it may have been unbearably awkward for him later on, and I would want our favorite gay boys to get on with it in private (although we shippers continously try to sneak a peek of them). Loved it :)
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Cockblock Finn for the WIN! love this and yeah, I seriously doubt Finn not having a boner with Kurt and Blaine's make out session. I'm a girl and yet I'm having a boner.

You know, you can make more chapters of this. How many times can Finn be in situations where Kurt and Blaine be intimate? The possibilities are endless! I wish you could make this story longer. I would love that!
LadyKirkland chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I was late for school because I was reading this.

Two words: