Reviews for Speak Now
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
awwwwww...this was...wow...perfect! Stupid, asshole, genius Jacob! *smirk* I was very sad to see this end, & I can't believe this has never popped up on my reading radar...E/B-HEA whore that I am! LOL Wish there were more of these two, but this was wonderful! *hearts*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aaaaawww... :)

My heart broke into a million pieces when I read the part with the video. Little Jake telling his dad how much he loved Bella and how she was going to be his girlfriend, then wife. Sooo cute and adorable. And then, so many years later, he does 'that'... It's almost unbelievable.

The weather was on Edward's side. LOL That storm/rain was rather convenient, wans't it?

I hope they'll have their HEA. Bella sure deserves it, and from the looks of it, so does Edward.

I really, really liked this one shot. There was some hurt and pain, but overall it's just all the fuzzy feelings. Thank you!
chantiemaya chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Just so you know, I like to write my reviews while reading. A word doc is opened next to the story ;)
I like the start, with Bella's jumbled thoughts. Jake's infidelity... oh man. What an a-hole.
ROSE! Omg it's her... what a twat. Yeah I've had the whole who-is-your-bff-me-or-her-thing. Ugh. Ugly.
Good that she said it and got out of that party. What a mess.
Very interesting how she gets lost in the woods. I don't think I've read anything like this. Your writing is good, easy to read.
Oh gosh, the mystery man must be Edward! So effing beautiful and romantic to have them meet like this. What happened to you? Gaaah.
Hmmmm she's going to spend the night in the tent with him? Me likes.
Love it. The rain, the tent, nakedness – YES! LOVE IT!
Whoa, great bit of loving there. They are a perfect match. You brought them together so well, very original.
Tee-hee, very familiar awkwardness about dressing in the morning. Yep.
Your ending is very satisfying. A mature talk with Jake, a not-too-freaked-out Charlie, and Bella is happy. A great plot, working into a beautiful story and very well-written. Great read!
XO Chantie
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
When Edward crawled in, just...:Do. Thank God Bella realized before she married Jacob and then had to divorce him like her mom did. Nice story!
kelley turner chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
White more pleas and thank u
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sweet little story! No wonder it won so many awards. Congrats!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was such a cute and amazing one shot! I love Camperward! :D
gmd028 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great story!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this was PERFECT! i loved it! and yes i got all teary eyed again (i think its great to be happy when you make people emotional with your writing, it means youre doing it right hehehe).

i really wanted to punch jacob and bitchslap rosalie sooooo badly, if there was technology to jump into a story i would have used it hahahaha but i would give them a pat on the back for making bella run in the woods, straight to edward :) that was one hot and steamy and loving sexy times in the tent ;)

i have always thought that if i want more at the end of a o/s that means it was a great o/s and i wanted more hahahaha the ending was perfect b/c it left them in a great place but just left the hint for us to want more. definitely one of my favourites i have read in a while :)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
With edward in a tent, lucky lucky bella. Glad she found him in the forest. Loved it
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
GREAT ONESHOT. GLAD THAT BELLA STUMBLED UPON EDWARD. GLAD THAT SHE GOT A HAPPY ENDING WITH HIM.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I w3ant to be in a tent with Campward - Fabulous story hun, loved it XX
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
See, Jake really is a dog! What an asshole! Wonderful story, hun.

Thanks for adding it to the train!
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is so perfect! I love it to pieces! I actually like Bella in this story, which is not something that happens often. Probably because you made her so strong. And your Edward... He swept me off my feet right away, sitting in the meadow playing his guitar. They're amazing together, so close and safe in their own little world. Just perfect.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh the fluffiness! I loved your story and your lemon! Oh my! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »