Reviews for Trials and Tribulations of Being Royalty
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 7 . 4/26/2002
Yah! CC kicked his ass!

i would too! shit she she fuck him up!

I HATE him! hope he goes to hell!

sorry, so many swares!
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 6 . 4/26/2002
Kakarott's lucky to live with Vegeta... what i wouldnt do to live with him! LoL i hate robert!
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
hahahaha the lab blew up HAHAHAHAHA

t bad robert didn't get hurt i don't like him

great chapter
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
i wish i go to school with saiyajins! LoL

ok that wasn't rina.. it was me! hahaha anyhoo

Rina: stupid renee... anyway loved this chapter!
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 3 . 4/26/2002
Geta! hahaa kute pet name! totally love this story! _ must go to the next chapter! and quick!
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 2 . 4/26/2002
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next, oh look! it's already out! here i go! LoL
LiToxMoNKeY chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
HuM... seems to be a good start! now onto chapter 1! LoL _~ *winks*
baby-kitty07 chapter 13 . 4/24/2002
That was a beautiful, good chapter. I can't wait to the next chapter, hope you continue soon
baby-kitty07 chapter 12 . 4/24/2002
wow, now I'm really impressed with this chapter, it's so great lol, I like it when Bulma and Chichi becomes good friends, I really lile those two together as best friend.

Lol, Goku had to be dragged to the dance floor huh :) that's funny and cute
baby-kitty07 chapter 11 . 4/24/2002
Hi there, I'm finally back to the net, I'm so happy _

Wow, this chapter is great, you sure have put a lot of effort into it, it's so cool, I love your story, I got to go and check out the next chapters now :)
SSJ Sky chapter 13 . 4/23/2002
WoW! Sorry I didn't get to this earlier! Whee! Goku and Vegeta were so nice! That was so cool! And that buttmunch is goin to jail! Whee!

::bows down:: I gotta go! Homework XP Algebra Homework x.X

Luv Mithril C.o.L.

Aragorn's Luver, Arwen Elessar _~

(*.~*)
Neo Kei chapter 13 . 4/22/2002
That was very sweet but...uh...I think that this could bring up a lot of problems later on. Couldn't she have asked just one to stay behind? Did both of them?

Mysterious Voice: Like you wouldn't mind both Goku and Vegeta to stay with you like that.

Kei: GASP! Who said that? Who's there? Uh...anyway...let me make this quick. Loved the chapter and boy was I ever surprised it was Count Visto who was lusting after ChiChi. I definitely look forward to the next chapter. Ja'ne.
Neo Kei chapter 12 . 4/22/2002
That was a great chapter. Well...at least it doesn't look like ChiChi's out to play with Kakarrot's emotions as much. I wonder who this person is? Could it be King Vegeta? That's normally how some fics go. Let's see.
Neo Kei chapter 11 . 4/22/2002
I can't believe ChiChi is going to toy with Kakarrot's emotions like that. But it's still a great chapter. ONWARD TO CHAPTER 12!
Doodles chapter 13 . 4/21/2002
It was a great chapter. But it didn't come as a suprise to me. The only thing that came as a suprise to me is that Ren-chan has become the beta reader but oh well. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »