Reviews for Gathering the Scattered Pieces: Wonder
Authoressinhiding chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Whaaaat? I don't remember James being a Pevensie. That silly Commodore!
Merry chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
The Aslan death scene always made me super sad. Even here it does. :(
Aih chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Curiosity got turned into stone, didn't he? That would explain the 'dead without being dead' part. Excellent chapter, and I look forward to the next one!
AiH chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Alas, poor Jamesey! At least it's DMC, not AWE. That would mess things up even more!
AiH chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I love Aslan. And the word 'mion' just cracks me up. :-)
AiH is lazy chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Curiosity salted the snail? I've never heard that before - and I love it! Can't wait to meet Aslan!
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I started reading your story by accident, the first one in the Amy series, and I absolutely fell in love with them. It took me a few days to read them all, but I still find it amazing. If I tried to write a story where characters go into other realms, I would never be able to make it believable it would become a Mary-Sue story. You, however, have passed with brilliant flying colours. I can't even tell you how great these stories are, I can hardly wait until another chapter of this section comes out.

Fantastic, spectacular, amazing job! You deserve a medal or something... :D

-BreeilnaBane
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ahh, Narnia. I still haven't seen Dawn Treader...maybe I should get around to that? Excellent start to another excellent story. Looking forward to the next update!