Reviews for Pummelson
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i like to see what blaine and kurt do when a girl comes up to puck and try to have sex with him

then lets see a day in the life for them

good story
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OOOO letting everybody at school know about them would be hilarious! Or sad depending on the mood you choose to write it in, LOL!

I loved this, it was very funny:D
Devizes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
love the three of them together - well done
ficfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I like these stories. I like the softer side of Puck and the fact that the relationship seems to be completely equal even though Blaine and Kurt were together longer.

I'd like to see Karforsky finding out. His reaction to Kurt having not one but two boyfriends and that one of them is another jock.
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, so wonderful, lol :)

I'd love to see Puck's mom's response to their relationship :) Bonus points for his little sister (Sarah?) telling them she thinks they're cute and Mrs. Puckerman like, 'spit take'-ing her drink!

Over and out x
Rawrrasaur chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love this little series thing so much. I would love to see something so simple...like who gets to hold whos hand...or who pays for a date...or something... Y'know? Or like blaine telling the warblers about puck and kurt. Idk, i'm on my phone and it's way past midnight so my wording sucks.
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
It would probably be all crack but finding Blaine a hag of his own. That would just be to funny not to read. Also always up for some angst/drama too. Thanks for the addition was so cute.
emw314 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very cute :D 'Bluckurt'?
alaison chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Puck telling his mother and sister, Blaine telling his familly. I am sure I'll think of more but it is to early to be awake. Loved it! Oh I know another One moving in together, or going to college, maybe their first fight?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ha! Pummelson! XD I love it.

I want read Warblers' reaction to this threesome ;D
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OMG! I almost choked like Finn on my sweet tea! That was hilarious! My friend you MUST do another one! Puhleeeeaaasssseeeee! Hemmy
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Please, by all means, write more (*cough* LEMON *cough*) stories! I know that we will all appreciate the (LEMON) stories.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2