Reviews for Skin Deep
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Ooooh whats gonna happen next? (wink wink) Great chapter. Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
Megan Andres chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Phew! I had the faith and the faith came through! Now I can go and rest with thoughts of Janto dancing through my head... ;-)

Now if only Day 4 was a nightmare... I'd be a truly happy woman... LOL!
whitecrossgirl chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
that was really good and about ime Jack admitted how he really felt about Ianto :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Aw, what a beautiful chapter! I'm so glad Ianto hadn't retconned himself, because Jack's right, that is something Ianto could've done... And the ending, with Jack defining their relationship and them telling each other they love one another - aw, just gorgeous! Can hardly wait for the next chapter!
evalentine chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Very interesting, I was predicting that Ianto had rectonned himself. Glad to see the boys express their feelings for one another big awwwww
Lynka Read chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I like it
lainsmyfriend chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Aaaahhhh! So cute, a wonderful "I love you," declaration moment between the two of them.
Remchlomany chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Well finally. I thought this story's drama would give me a panic attack.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Poor confused Ianto and Jack. But hopefully Ianto sees that Jack truly has only the best of intentions for him. Thanks for the quick chapter post...if only I could do that (sighs). Well...can't wait for the next installment...

Darque
TWIantoJones chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Oh, you're making me cry! (but in a good way! lol)
believable-pen chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
You know how to tug at heart strings. I feel for both of them, but mostly for Jack. I think he loves Ianto more than the Welshman loves him, and that's loads...more please xx
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aw, this is so beautiful it hurts... Those poor boys, will the suffering never end? Fantastic chapter!
Lynka Read chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I like it
whitecrossgirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
c'mon Jack you need to really fight for this now!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
No, Ianto! Please don't leave! NOOO! He can't leave Jack... he just can't... hugs abound - Erynn. :-]
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »