Reviews for Neglect
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Laytonfanatic, GTFO!

This was awesome. I would totally play Professor Layton and the Prison Break.
jeweledfroots chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
loved it!
Dandielion chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was a really great story. I love the Professor Layton games.
A Midnights Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aaaaw this was really cute. I know flora can be really annoying with her insistent begging to tag along, and all of her complaining...and her not taking things seriously (ok, I just don't like flora -.-) but despite that you did a very good job of making the reader feel empathy for her. Heck, I don't even LIKE flora and I could see where she was coming from. So good job on doing that. And the ending with the professor was so cute, about him learning how to become a father :) super sweet. Bahaha! And the thought of professor Layton running a prison break with a bunch of scary inmates had me cracking up. Good writing structure, your words have more than just face value and are descriptive. Punctual grammar and spelling was another thing I really liked about this. Good job all around
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Poor Flora! I'm not kidding how is the Professor a gentleman if he takes Luke with him, but not Flora? Isn't Luke in danger?

Peace Out! dandelion Oak
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm trying to figure out what your last comment meant after the story finished xD lol, amazing story!
ChocoboMuffins chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Flora: Please don't leave me again!

Layton: I don't know what you're talking about, Flora. But anyways, that reminds me of a wonderful puzzle on child neglect!

Now, Luke and I are going to solve puzzles that will somehow lead to incredibly dangerous situations. In the mean time, fend for yourself.

Poor Flora! I don't know why a lot of people don't like her, bit she's one of my favorite characters.
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
A very good point to pick up on. (Professor Layton and the Prison Break sounds fun too) Very charming and very well written, brilliant even :)
M chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I would totally play Professor Layton and the Prison Break.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Perfect
HarmonicSongx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Amazing! I always thought about how the Professor leaves Flora alone all the time! Captures their personalities how it would've played out perfectly!
Laytonfanatic chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Professor Layton and the Prison Break sounds good, but if it's Flora's fault i won't play it! XD Who cares? It's Flora! The annoying, bratty girl who ALWAYS gets kidnapped! Leave her be and next time leave her where she's at!
Colored-Sand chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
What can I say?

Sweet, charming and simply adorable. The professor had it coming when he began to neglect Flora, so it's nice to see that he finally had a comeuppance with that!

I really enjoyed it!
Cutekitteh chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Despite that the fact that I hate Flora. Its a touching story of a father and a daughter not having a special bonding time :)
nazo-nin chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Nice handling of the subject! I see happy father/daughter bonding ahead. -