Reviews for Devoted Uncertainty
D G chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very interesting first chapter. I'm an avid fan of Charmed and I love seeing my favourite pairing incorporated into a world that has aspects from both it and Twilight.

Your Angela and Kate are interesting and I look forward to finding out about Bella's Ability, as well as the first meeting between our two leading ladies.

Keep it up.
obscure999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thought I saw the charmed allusions in this one, overall an interesting start, liked you characterisation, one point I did find was that at times, your writing was somewhat over 'wordy' i.e. "She was the tallest out of the three of us with her stature just under two inches taller than mine.", however this is a matter of personal preference, and overall it seems well written and I look forward to the next chapter.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Strange title but good start.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I LOVE this story.

I'm gonna continue reading it...whenever you decide to update.
B. Silverbow chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Interesting first chapter. It's well written, no mistakes I could see and the way you portray your characters is good. I'm curious about this 'heirloom' that they mentioned and I wonder what ability Bella would have. I'm also looking forward to the first meeting between the Swan's and the Cullen's, mainly Alice. Ya gotta love Alice...

I won't nag at you to update soon, because you'll update when you update, but I will be looking forward to it.
esc chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Seems like an interesting story, can't wait to see what happens. I really enjoyed bellas monalogues, they made me laugh. Especially the pencil. Angelas hilarious, really enjoying all the characters so far. Hope you update soon.