Reviews for Once Upon a Blue Moon
jupimako chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
More please!
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
interesting. looking forward to more.
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Well done!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
i love this story soooo much!
shiarein chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Would love to read more! Cool Hedwig!
Star over the mountain chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Major props for the Heather Alexander/Alexander James Adams song! Story looks very interesting, intrigued as to where it is going- good job!
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is a great start. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Very nice start here! I can't wait for more from you )
Tango Dancer chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Sounds interesting, I'm curious about what'll happen next! Was Harry shunned by his friends when they found out he was a werewolf? Keep writing!
MischievousCuriosity chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
It's going really well so far. It's got an intriguing beginning, it's well written, flows perfectly, and excentuates the situations fantastically. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
MischievousCuriosity chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
917brat chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
very intresting you really hsve caught my attention please keep it up and update again real soon because I can't wait to see what you have planned next in this story.
SlyAddiction chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
It took a while to post but I think this is still a decent chapter and the way the characters handled the situation is very realistic and true to character. Thank you for not abandoning this story!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
what going to happen next
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »