Reviews for Fill in the Blanks
PaloozaChu chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
And Celebi should go to the other timeline so everything good happens and it's not his/her fault.
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
XDDDDD Celebi and Ruby
diehard117 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
haha that funny!1
Inugami-23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I personaly thought that he made a deal with celebi,one that says he'll only use it when their are no witnesses or when the situation could bring about much destruction,though I forgot about celebi being in the previous chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Also good story by the way I loved it and I personally wondered the same thing. Good Job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ruby fought his dad to show how determined he was to participate in contests. He knew his dad would always catch him if he ran away so he tried to get rid of the problem right there and then.
A random reader chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Ha! I love stories written from a legendary pokemon's point of view! It's just so amusing to read...C: You are an awesome writer! Keep going!
5th Dimension chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Mew doesn't get punished? Poor Celebi... Mew is Arceus' favorite daughter...
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
You should stop calling your stuff horrible. This is a lot better than the majority of things I have seen. As for why he doesn't use Celebi... he's good at battling, he just doesn't like it. Celebi is rather overpowered, and is only used about twice by Ruby.
Another forgotten account chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I love the flow of this story! And I disagree with that person, I think it's very clear and easy to follow. I love how you made sense of Ruby obtaining Celebi .
Gur40goku chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Actually I find this HILARIOUS also HALF A FREAKIN HOUR your a fast writer no really your awesome - also an interesting take on Celebi's actions well atleast Archie loses because of Arceus also Celebi is into cosplay? who know lastly(wow i write long replays huh) "Mew freaking destroyed the universe once (long story)" interesting "CAN" wait for when you get to it also homework sucks big time
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yes I'd like you to explain what Celibi did to Resurrect every one did he use the orbs or did he really send Ruby and Sapphire to another timline that would mean there's a timeline where Steven,Marge/Courtney and Norman are died Ruby and Sapphire are missing and Winona and Wallace are wounded unable to find there deciples and have to tell the bad news to everyone. I just won't another opinion so you mind ASLO what happened to mewtwo after FRLG
Zack chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Your story was really hard to follow
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Good story! And funny too

When I read the end of Ruby/Sapphire saga, I always wondered how can Ruby have a Celebi.