Reviews for A Clandestine Affair
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Haha! That was so funny XD Now to get Starran to update...
Poke Tekken Critic chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love it! Great story!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwshe this was awesome. And I mean AWESOME. Ahaha I laughed my ass off xD

Woulda been nice to see some FranticShipping thrown in, but liek you said, Blue isn't magic, aahahah
RuruPuppy2854 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Blue, you are just so good with planning! I wish I had you as a sister, but I don't want you blackmailing me. Great one shot. I can't wait to read another fanfic about Blue and Green.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Just a mindfuck from blue to green there at the end XD
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
0.0 Blue knows the shippings...and so does Green...

Oh dear god. XDDD
OldRivalShipping chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
it made no sense whatsoever ._.
but i still liked it anyways
stevennapalm chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I would not mind seeing a bonus chapter of what happened after green stopped blue.
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
FableWarriorX chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Two words:

Kaith1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I liked it! I was going through Starran's profile, waiting for the next chapter of Amtodan to come out, when I saw a link to this story. I'm glad I clicked it!
Um.hello chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Just saying...the plan for commonershipping actually really life (I have tried it)but the one with silver...(does not approve) the agency elevator story is genius! Specialshipping was like wow but the best of all oldrival was kinda confusing at first but OkAy!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ha! Blue is a mischievous girl who loves shipping people together! I loved most of the shippings, and it was pretty funny reading this! XD Great story!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Haha. This is good. Are you planning to update more chapters on the other shippings?
iLen-Rin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Green, consider yourself own'd 8D

Great job!~ This actually one of the best stories I've read