Reviews for I'm Yours
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it! Amazing'
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS ALREADY! BAD TURBO, BAD!

This story is phenomenal in my opinion. It's one of the few stories on FFN that I keep rereading because it is soooo well written and just because it is awesome! It was sweet, beautiful, and just AMAZING overall. Thank you for writing this and for making it wonderful! I LOVE IT!

sorry for just now reviewing, but it's amazing. I'm very picky about the EClare stories I read and only a few writers who write EClare as well as this earn a place on my favorite authors list and you definitely earned your spot on there!

This story has actually inspired me to write my story, so thanks! I needed some inspiration! You're a great writer (definitely one of my favorites on my sight) and I hope to read more from you soon!

Love Turbo
BlueEyesForeverx chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Amazingg :) I loved it so much :D this is honestly my favorite eclare first time story... And I've read ALOT. But one of my absolute favorites. This needs way more reviews. Sweet and adorable :) and I love Eli in this story. Amazing :D
renee chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
great story ,i love it, make more stories please
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awwwwwwwweeee 3
Writerworld123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It is stories like this had fluster me...because I have to stare at the reveiw button wondering, why the hell is that 6 not a 600 :P
musiksnob chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so sweet! Very realistic :)
BeentherdonethT chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow...that was really good. I wonder why I didn't find this until now. Oh well. Better late than never right?

Just so you know...I have so much to say that I needed to make a list to remember it all. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors I'm sure I'll make. It's not intentional but I am reviewing from my phone and the letters on my keyboard are close together.

I have a very interesting story about how I found this fic. Okay so am I the only person who reads the reviews before actually reading the story itself. Well I was reading the reviews for this one story and I laughed my ass off while reading your review (am I allowed to say ass on here...wouldn't want the FF police to come after me lol)...something about putting on your best "I'm not reading eclare sexiness face" I have mastered that face when I'm around my family.

I read on the train a lot and if I'm reading any eclare smut/fluff/lemon or whatever I just have this obsessed look that I do and I have LOLd (literally) before. Imagine being on a train (where I live the train are above the ground instead of underground) at 8 in the morning and its so quiet you can hear a pin drop and someone just starts laughing really loud. Yea, been there done that. People would always give me the strangest looks too. I guess its a crime to make noise before 9am.

Well enough about me and my fangirl moments...

This had to be the most realistic first time fic ever. I liked how you wrote Clare..like how she would go back and forth in her head (yeah I think I'm ready, but I'm not really sure) I felt that you wrote her character perfectly. I could relate to her character in this story especially the part about her being self-conscious about her body. When I was younger, I thought only pregnant women and people who were overweight got stretch marks. Boy was I wrong. I have them on my chest and my sister has them on the back of her knees and she's only 110 lbs so I know its more of a growth thing and not a weight thing. Also, that hair that you described on her bellybutton. I know people who have that. It's like a vertical line of hair thats on your stomach. A lot of guys find it hot believe it or not.

Also, the whole orgasm thing. It's such a touchy subject. I'm glad Clare was able to tell him how she felt about the situation. *Way to go Clare*

You'd be suprised how many females have had sex before but have never had an orgasm. Guys aren't mind readers *I didn't realize this until recently*

If you want something you have to let them know. So good job Clare for swallowing your nerves and speaking up.

Last but not least. The love "well I don't know" line. Reminds me of the old days *tear*. Everytime I see it in a fic I imagine what comes after that line and I start grinning like crazy. That kiss was epic."I have a french exam", "I think you just passed it". Sorry I just had to relive the moment. It was just so so perfect. Eclare forever.

Basically. I liked this a lot. You should write more eclare fics. If you do, I promise to read them and write really long reviews like this one.

Bye for now
danagirl3496 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love it
elisclare chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So...can I just ask why the hell this story doesn't have more reviews? Because it was absolutely beautiful, missy. What I loved about it was that it wasn't OVERLY corny and sentimental, but still so...sweet. You were able to capture great emotions and realistic awkwardness just perfectly. It was incredibly well written and I'm looking forward to more from you. Again, awesome job. .

Okay. I'm done now :3
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was really cute and sweet, I loved how Eli was being so careful with her, it was just adorable.
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aw. I liked how it was kind of awkward and how gentle Eli was being with her.