Reviews for Perspective Lenses
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Fun one shot.
haelthy chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
love how it was written, i can totally see it..lol
i liked how you portrayed everyone, spot on! hehe
i wish there was more tho...hanks for sharing!
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
loved t!
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww lol I liked that, can't wait to read more stories :)
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw, this was really cute! Wasn't too hard to follow with the POV switching, either, thanks to the warning. ;) Might've had a bit harder time with it without that, but the voices are strong enough (and the little identifying notes that aren't awkwardly dropped in, thank you for that) to figure it out pretty quickly.

Adorable. And more like an episode, honestly, in the flow of it. Dig it. Heading off to read the Quinn POV companion.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I actually kind of feel sorry for Finnept in here. But he deserved it anyway XDD Quinn was adorably whipped during the first scene. But nobody could blame her. She’s just in love X3 Hilarious perspectives btw especially Santana’s LOL. Quinn kissing Rachel along the hallway, infront of Finn no less, was epic! Way to come out.

Thanks for the read! XD
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Love the different perspectives. Really gave some volume to the story picking the best person for each. Almost needed a letter of their name or something to indicate the different pov's. Would let the story flow a bit more and less guessing who's talking.
afemaris chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love this fic it's wonderful!
hoglee chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ha love Santana! This story rocks.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great reading everyone's point of view. Enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Desertio chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hey! :)

(I probably should say before making huge mistakes in this review: I'm french. So sorry about the spelling and stuff!)

I read this story yersteday and I totally loved it. It's cute and really well written! All POV correspond to the characters and I don't find something wrong to say...

I was wonderrong if you would let me translate it? It would would be an honor for me and allow me to improve my english in the same time! '

So, what do you think? :)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
These are my favoite things about this-Quinn's lips are all drawn up as she stares at Rachel. And it's weird because normally Quinn would be all scowl-y and angry when she looks at Rachel but now she looks like she's almost pouting. It's cute. I remember telling San that Quinn had the prettiest lips like, ever. The sex afterwards was hot because San was super jealous and wanted to prove her lips could do things Quinn's never could. I miss San sometimes.

I hear the obvious squeaking of Cherrios sneakers stomping across the floor and I can only imagine Quinn cornering the dwarf like she's a tiny woodland creature.

And the strangest thing happens; Quinn just shuts up. Her lips press together tightly, like she's concentrating on a really hard pre-calc problem.

The details were great, you clearly don't like Finn, but I love how you describe him. I think that Rachel is very sweet and in a lot of ways can get Quinn to stop walking on everyone because they're equals. I love how there's a range of emotion in here and as always how you write Santana makes me smirk.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ooh, it was interesting to see this in different POvs.
chloegoesboom13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Haha, Santana and Brittany are so funny:) I don't like Noah or Finn in general. They annoy me. But great story:)
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*smiles* totally awesome one-shot :). It must be confusing for the rest of the gleeks :D