Reviews for Aura Rising Trilogy Book II: Shaman of Blue Flame

Hey Gwen, long time no see. Had it really been 2 years since I've last reviewed some of your work? Even when I revisit your work, it still remains flawless in every way... much better than I could ever do. :P ( I've always hated writing class all through
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 12 . 4/11
...arhflgahfkglhafgjl DAMNIT. I wanted to see Ash's fight. Didn't quite care about the evil ppl, lol...
HopefulHelpful chapter 12 . 1/12
This is the start of a great series! But I see that you haven't updated in a while, but have updated another story recently... So are you still writing this one? Because it's amazing! Let me know if you still are workin on it. Thanks for the good read!
bleazel158 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee update! This story has the things that I love most! Aura Guardian Ash, Pokeshipping, and Contestshipping! This is one of my favorite stories ever and I just found it about a day ago! I read it none stop because I loved it so much, and now I reach the sad and painful unfinished end of the story! I was seriously screaming like a little girl cause I was sad... I love how you made a whole new group together, and how now Misty can use Aura! So awesome! Honestly, im just waiting for Ash and Misty to get together (cause its obvious they're meant to be), and for Gary and Dawn to get together! What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance! But it would be horrible to see a story this good just go down the drain. I know it might be hard for you to write it, because sadly you arent getting many reviews... but please at least tie up the story, or put it up for adoption, or ANYTHING! I love this story so much, and it would be ashame for it to go down on my list as a story that had great potential, but was never finished. :( I pray to the lord Ho-oh (lol) that you will update this story soon! May the aura be with you. :P
CavalierShark chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
:( if you ever do continue ill be waiting
SSG98 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Keep writing, your story is very VERY intriguing and awesome! I can't wait until your next chapter!
sortofbored chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Woohoo you updated! Keep it up! You're great!
aiyumi chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Yesss! The Rocket trio! Although I didn't comment, I read the other book in one gulp yesterday (gasp! For a moment I thought you'd kill Giovanni! He escaped, but nothing else was heard from him), and since this is in the anime verse, I wondered if the usual trio would play any role in this story. Now, it seems that they will. :D

PS: just noting that this violent trilogy is a stark contrast to that heartwarming story about Kyurem :P.
Dawnstar95 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
(I will start by saying I've been spending the last few days reading this story from book one so this review is going to be all my notes on this story so far.) I wanted to read it all in one sitting since it was so good. I personally love reading pokemon stories when they bring aura into it (also I love your shipping choices too.). But this has been a really good read for me. I usually don't like reading so much violence and death, but this story has been worth it.
I like the character development you've given each character and how they all seem to be facing their own battles while on the bigger quest. No character seems to be without fault which is good in stories. Ash is dealing with learning this new power and how to control it while Archer is rising to power and losing himself in it. Also with Team Rocket on the side acting as a third party is very unique. The character you're creating with Giovanni is interesting. I'm excited to see what happens when these three parties collide and if Ash and the gang will team up with Rocket to defeat Archer or if he will try and fight both.
Finally, since I like the romance parts, I love how you doing with the Romance in the story with the main gang. I like how the three main couples are all at different points in their relationships. Many stories I read just have them either all get together quickly or all get together at the end. With May and Drew already together and then Misty and Ash and Gary and Dawn trying to figure it out their feelings its allows a lot more plot and character development, which I enjoy in stories.
I'm going to stop here for now since this is becoming a long review, but just know that I really like this story and am looking forward to hearing that a new chapter is up.
Great chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Yeah, you updated! Im jumping in joy. As for the chapter, I was hoping for Ash's test, but this is really good, especially how Archer "eliminates" competition. Looking forward to more!
Hakuru chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Damn, I posted early. What I was going to say was, you, Gweniveve Skyes, are NOT a quitter! Sure, you may waste time on the couch doing nothing, and sometimes you procrastinate and… kinda lost my train of thought there… but STILL! You are not going to give up on this story! I will be waiting.
You're ever faithful reviewer,

Hakuru chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear lord, Gwen, just when I thought you couldn't get any better. I found your stories for POKÉMON! I love the love developement between Ash and Misty. Yo make everything look so… right. The sheer perfectness of it all is overwhelming. Oh, and by the way, you can't postpone this gor yu-gi-oh! I thought this was a trilogy! This is only the second book! You look like your quitting! And you, Gweniveve
Hakuru chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Gwen, I know sometimes you must tire of me saying this, but I must say it again. I LOVE YOUR WORK! One of the things I find interesting about this is your ambition to get Misty off the sidelines. She must tire of being the damsel in distress sometimes, huh? Also, nice job with Atlantis Rising. Anyway, back on topic. I love the love interest between Ash and Misty. They do complement each other, as you have stressed so frequently before. Please, I think I'm going to die without my prescription of one chapter a week. Then I won't be able to review your amazing work anymore. Anyway, can you please have the next chapter by next Saturday, please? Thank you so much.

Duncan0Idaho chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
And a year worth of cliffhanger!, not very nice, given that this fic is pretty interesting and it's pretty much abandoned in favor of your YGO fic.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 10/6/2013