Reviews for Second Chance
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Awesome. You are a very good writer. Each time I've started one of your stories I've expected to be a bit disappointed for some reason. Thanks for continually proving me wrong I suppose. I love the way you end your stories.
Jaricchi chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
That was absolutely dark but extremely well done! :D Well done. I enjoyed how you weaved the intricate plots together! Heres to more! :3
Draco mudiliar chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
ha ha ha it was really very funny.

well written
Deloney James chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Ohh this was new and utterly brilliant. You are a master I must say this was delightfully woven with flashbacks and changes in pov. I was enthralled with this hard Harry. Cheers!
MissVenusVixen chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
so sweet! That was great! Superb!
BoundIrishAngel chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
An amazing story but I can't believe you finished it there... It's a good ending but so much potential for more...

How about a sequel! LOL
SuperCali chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Sigh, tough and beautiful fic.
ladydhampir chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Whoa... so nice! Its like a cop-thief thing... X3 hehehe chase me, come after me and I'll continue running so you'd continue chasing after me. X3 I love it! hahaha
Debauchi chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Wow... I love the Harry in this fic! He is so slytherin!

And this part of the conversation in chapter 9:

"This is not possible! You aren't allowed to do this!" she panicked.

"I'm Harry Potter. I can do whatever I want,"

hehe... Amazing! I wanted to kiss harry in that moment! _

Well, it's a really nice fic. I hope you will update soon!
lemondrops154 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
weird... but different.
jesslovessmiles chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
update soon :)
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Those sweaty scenes are HOT! 'I love you'... But not really..'
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Wow, I can't believe Harry sticks up for Ginny like that, after she cheats on him. 'MY' Ginny? And here Harry was doing it with Draco? Hmmm.
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Seriously loved this story kinda sad it ended so soon but ahh I love how you ended it
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Harry was just messed up, Ginny cheated on him but he was willing to take her back? what an idiot. Ginny was a complete slut. I know, I don't like Ginny one bit. It pissed me off when Harry ended up with her in Deathly Hallows. I can't explain how angry that made me. Good story though.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »