Reviews for Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Ok. This story is awesome. Really. I love it. You have a really great handle on both of the characters and they sound so 'real.' (You know, as 'real' as fictional characters from a tv show can be, lol.) I love love love their conversation about the astronauts. It's really perfect, and the way he says he'll be like them breaks my heart. The car keys? Hilarious! Good job on acknowledging that Rachel had been begging Finn for a duet and yet, until Jesse came back, he was adamantly refusing. Ok, I love how you've worked this P/R story into the actual episode, even including the boys' conversation in the hotel room and Puck 'helping' Finn. Aww! I love the Blaine/Puck bromance! (Ok, so obviously, I'm reviewing this as I read, cause I'm afraid if I wait till the end I'll forget to commend you on some awesome part or another, so I just got to the part where you veered away from the true storyline, but my previous comment stands, and I love it this way too.) Ok, so the whole library thing? Breaking my heart here. And I love that Will is the one who broke up the fight. It just seems right. The ending was perfect. Seriously. The whole thing in his truck was amazing.

I'm kind of blown away by this whole story. Great job.
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Your rewrite of the season finale was much better than what actually happened. And did I miss something or just fail at reading between the lines because I totally don't remember Puck telling (or even hinting at) Rachel that he wanted her to have his babies at any point in time in season 2.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Their moment at the Brooklyn bridge was amazing, just like Puck's strong love for Rachel, to the point of helping with her date with Finn even if it hurt him, just to open her eyes. You did an incredible job describing his jealousy, frustration and his sense of protection towards her. It's an open ending, since they don't start a relationship immediatly, but is nice to see Puckleberry in their horizon. Haha, awesome, Blaine is a shipper too.

"He'd even stood up for her back at the hotel when Santana went black out crazy and started tearing her a new one in Spanish."

That's what they want us to believe, but her Spanish was AWFUL, to the point that I couldn't have understood her if it wasn't for the English subtitles... And Spanish is my first language!

Liked a lot to see Will here in the fatherly and wise role he plays with his students in need: Sometimes Puckleberry fics reduce him to just an announcer, an extra character or Finn sucker.

Incredible job! I'd have LOVED to see this happening in "New York"
donna14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I Loved this story sooooo much better than the ny finale! Another great story! Thanks!
jennifer32485 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I just want to say that I am so glad that I found this story. It is one of my favorite post season 2 finale stories and I couldn't remember the name of this story and it was driving me crazy. Now that I found it I have added it to my favorites. This is how the season finale should have gone :) hopefully we will get some puckleberry in season 3 cuz Noah fits in NY with Rachel better than Finn no matter what Ryamn says.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great story. When I saw the last glee episode, I thought: Well, at least it's not totally Finchel. But it definitely wasn't Puckleberry, too, so I was really happy when I read you story. Because it's totally in character and could be canon and all.

I liked how you explained everything that happened between Puck and Rachel and Finn.

Your writing style is nice, too - really easy to read and in character, depending on the POV you're writing from.

All in all, well done!
IsisLes5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i love it...

i hate soo much the season finale of glee...so this fic is perfect, make me feel much better :)

I HATE FINCHEL...I LOVE PUCKELBERRY
tzardo chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
how was that m? there was like no make out scenes :( i wanted a real puckleberry ending :(
nitefang chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I would legit pay good money to have seen a Puckleberry ending like this. Finn just...doesn't seem like the guy who'd go to New York the way Puck could. /
ImaginedInsanity chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This story is beautiful. I hated the way Rachel got back together with Finn too. What an awful relationship those two have. She deserves better and he needs to be happy on his own for a bit. I loved the way you tied in the conversations from the ep with a few little changes. Very clever, I loved it!
lucyLOL chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i think you should continue x
quinnonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So much better than the real finale! Finchel is the recipe for Boring. Lol.
Charli808 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOVED it! If only New York on the show could have been like this. Sigh. But at least I have your amazing Puckleberry story to enjoy. Loved every second spent reading it!
Irma chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
love this! your an excellent writer :) love it if you ever did a story on a glee member trying to hook them up together!
samandy11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
O thank you thank you! Wasn't that finale just a big steamy pile of poo? I'm so sick of Rachel and Finn I could scream. You were right on with everything! How ridiculous was it that they were writing songs for their performance 2 days before and they were expecting to win! And the songs were terrible. I loved this story and how you put the Puckleberry spin on everything and just made the lame finale leaps and bounds better. It was perfection.