Reviews for Starting Over
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 55 . 3/26/2014
I was not really into this story. But for some reason I just had to keep reading it. And I dont mean this to put your story down or anything. Because I do think it's a pretty good story. I guess it just wasn't my cup of tea. I Just didn't like dawn. And I really don't know why. I hope you keep writing your story's despite what anybody thinks. Because if it's something you love doing, nobody's opinion should matter. It takes courage to post story's up, where everybody can read. I am gonna read your sequel.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
this is a good story but it was hard to understand; it jumped all over the place and had random things happen and not explained
Dixie.f.9 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This is a entertaining story. Just getting started and glad there are a lot of chapters to go.
MusikMuse chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
very interesting chapter :) i plan to read more now lol :) also, thank you for reviewing my stories i wish i could reply to them but you have private messaging disabled (boo :( lol)

So keep up the good work and thank you for your reviews to my story :)
6Fortius9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You've started off with a very good beginning, as far as I could see, but because everything - including your dialogues - are merged into long paragraphs, people would have quite a bit of trouble reading on. I suggest you to space out and separate the dialogues from the others and from one another, so that it's easier to read. Also, because you haven't placed a "_'s POV (POV meaning point of view)" at the front, I was a bit confused at first with the sudden appearance of 'Dawn'. All in all, your story's a pretty good one. Keep up your good effort and I'm sure everyone would learn to appreciate it.
Cheyennebrooke chapter 30 . 1/18/2012
So far my favorite Paul story! Update soon(:
ALH21 chapter 27 . 12/8/2011
its an interesting story. so far i like it.
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
I want to learn more about this damian dude
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful chapter
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
I loved this chapter
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Fights make relationships stronger... if they get over it
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Your chapters are always so sweet they relax me
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
Is little man gonna need to have his tonsils removed? And thanks for the shout out you're too kind
Percian-Perci chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
i luv this tons and ton!

3 3 3 Perci
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Cute scene oh and how old are Nick and Nate?