Reviews for In a Family Way
KayleneH chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You know, most people are terrible at writing Cristina but you aren't! Great job! I loved it!
kmizz chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story is great because it involves discussion. So many post season seven stories don't have any important marriage talk and because of that I congratulate you! Thanks!
debylynn chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love love love! It was so awesome :)
Caseyscooby chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was really good. It really helped in what I am hoping happens when the new season starts. But, I was wondering something, did you make some of Cristina's parts to where she's at Meredith and the part with Owen. Anyway, very good story.
carmen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
love it...keep it coming, hope this happnes in the upcoming season. SR should take note on your writing.
milee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Love this story and your take on the week after! Poor April but can't say I blame her. :) There were so many wonderful and hilarious parts especially with April, Lexie/Jackson and their crushtervention and Mark's "help".

My favorite parts are when Cristina is waiting and she remembers their trip then starts imagining their son or daughter and the vent scene. Love how they start the conversation and Owen's "I am a married man." response then Cristina mentioning that he has a baby on the way. It felt very much in character with Owen's tentative response and Cristina's vulnerability. LOL how they decided together that Cristina was coming back home so she would not have to sleep on Alex's "skanky" mattress anymore.

The ending scene was so sweet and funny! I'm sure Mark will come through again for M/D. :) Hoping you might want to write a story about their birthday weekend away sometime. It sounded like so much fun. Can't wait for 7.5 to start and your episode!
Illbeyourbatman chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hope you write about mer/der getting back together next
Maria chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Perfect. Love it. :)
sassygayowen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh dude. I was all "omg april you leave cristina's man alone!" lol. I loved it. Mark is so awesome!
fykevinmckidd chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Perfect. Love it. :)

I adore Cristina/Owen, but Owen/April would defo be one of my crackships, I can totally see her stalking him like she did with Shepherd. ;P

As always - pleasure to read. :)
mellow137 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thank you, once again Angela for helping us through the hard times ahead. This was as good if not better than some of the stuff team Shonda creates, you know what I'm talking about. That being said, I forgot all about Krazy Kepner or Teddy 2.0 as I like to call her. Poor Owen, he's such a good guy he would never see Kepner coming after him. I would love to see Cristina make Aprils life hell. Every word was true to form and everyone was voiced perfectly, I can see Bailey walking up and upon hearing of Kepner crush on Owen yelling in shock. This was Brilliant, just Brilliant.

AiLing chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Gosh Jackson, just go get April already! She needs a guy to love and cherish her. And Lexie can go back to Mark. Yep. And of course Cristina/Owen and MerDer should get back together :)