Reviews for Shopaholic In High School
jennyaitkenhead chapter 3 . 8/19
This is great I am loving it
Joanne Esther chapter 10 . 7/30
Looks like Alicia-Bitch-Billington-Long Kegs is back :(
Well whatever ;) And Becky ...What have you done now ?
hausofyas chapter 10 . 7/20
Omg! Alicia is such a bitch, just like in the books, I hate her, please update soon ok? :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 9 . 6/29
Oh my god - why does Luke always do this? It's like he always suspects her of lying, and wants to catch her red-handed! (even from the time they were in high school! ;) ) Also, you write Becky's internal monologue so well - I really feel butterflies in my *own* stomach on reading of her feelings for Luke. :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 8 . 6/29
Was Piper a part in the original books? I really have to read them sometime, I'm sure I'm missing out on great parallels between your version and those. I feel sure Becky's going to regret accepting Tarquin's offer, if Luke asks her later! ;)

[I'm so sorry for the late review! The only good thing of this delay is, I have 2 chapters to read back-to-back! ;) :D ]
Jedhev chapter 9 . 6/29
This is a brilliant chapter. I love the Ermintrude part.
Thank you for the mention :) It made my day. I can't wait to see what she does! Please update soon.
P.S. I love this story :)
Catharsis7 chapter 8 . 6/25
Yayyy! Wonderful story. I love Becky and well, to be honest, it's veryyy hard to find any fanfic about her! Thanks for the great job. By the way, I'd like to see more Rebecca - Luke interaction haha just...they're so so so cute.

Xo, Jules.
Jedhev chapter 8 . 6/25
Another lovely chapter. I know that there isn't a lot of Luke in the first book, until the end, but I can't help but want him to appear more, as I love the way you write him.
Please update soon!
Joanne Esther chapter 7 . 6/20
Please UPDATE !
Joanne Esther chapter 7 . 6/13
Yes , Becky will definitely prove Alicia-Long-Legs wrong :)) Please update fast ! I love this story ! It seems so smart of you to have a HIGH SCHOOL version of Shopaholic ! And Luke Brandon,Ah ! He's like my fictional crush xD Actually not really ;p
You know what ?! I think you should cook up lots of drama :)
And you could change your story to rated T :D
Although let me remind you that it is just a suggestion :D
And are you gonna bring in some romance ?! Of course you are :)
I admire and love your work so far ;) You have some serious talent there :)
Joanne Esther chapter 2 . 6/13
Love it so far ! :D
Jedhev chapter 7 . 6/9
I really need you to continue this story! I love the way you portray Luke, and Becky of course!
JBailey chapter 7 . 5/21
Yeah! Becky for class president!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 6 . 5/21
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 7 . 5/21
Becky have to win!
in, obiously, Rebecca Bloomwood style!
( Alicia has to almost win, Luke will be thinking that Becky is going to lose AND Becky can come up with somethink like in the books and win witj a huge difference between her and Alicia )
please update soon ( Becky can find a job as Financial consulent like in the book)