Reviews for Shopaholic In High School
Neon-Night-Light chapter 6 . 4/14
This is a really cute story and you've made all the characters fit perfectly in high school. Looking forward to more!
Hey there,
you should update soon!
Really enjoying this story, please
update soon!
Thanks!
JBailey chapter 5 . 2/12
Great chapter. Cant wait for another Luke and Becky conversation!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 1 . 2/12
are you going change a bit of Becky's character too?
her parents are so diffent, poor Becky!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 5 . 2/12
good god! how much time has passed!
here i was thinking you were not going to update!
so thanks for updating!
update again soon, please!? want more of becky andluke in the highschool ( i was thinking to write my own story of them on highschool after so long time wondering of what happened, hope you don't mind? i actually like to think of how ALL the characters i like would be like in highschool or college!
that was really Becky, but Suze is so righ, she has to quit - maybe find a jod as a personal shopper? in the next chapter is she talikng to Luke again? no Sasha?
please update soon
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
please up date soon! keep writing!
i really like it!
i.mahjabin chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I love this story! it's really like Kinsella's style
Hope she can get Luke soon and not get fired from this job because she hide clothes, seriously i hope she won't get fired at all; she's perfect for this job!
(at first i thought you would write that Luke is hanging with Venetia, she doesn't exist or is already an ex? )
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! can't wait!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Please update!
I love Sophie kinsella too!
Emma-lovatic chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Hey, i love this fiction. I know it's a long time a go since wrote on it, but please continiue. I just love the story and was sad at they end of chapter four. Q
TheImaginationAddict chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I wandered down your profile, and for a change, decided to venture into your chick-lit writing - and I'm SO glad I did! :D This is amazing! :D
I haven't actually *read* the Shopoholic series - I read the first accusatory e-mail in the first book, years back, and closed it, cringing in embarrassment on Becky's behalf. :P But I watched the movie, recently, and enjoyed it a lot - so I know the characters - and may I say that your story and style does complete justice to them? :) I enjoyed myself hugely, reading Becky's reactions - your writing is really quite chuckle-inducing, and the way you've picked up the characters and placed them in a high-school setting is really *very* believable. :)
I look forward to reading what's "in store" for her! ;)
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love this! It is really different and I would definitely want to read more!
SofiePofie chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I Wish I Was Still On Twitter...
Im 10 Now And I Made One When I Was 7,