Reviews for Shopaholic In High School
Joanne Esther chapter 10 . 6h
Looks like Alicia-Bitch-Billington-Long Kegs is back :(
Well whatever ;) And Becky ...What have you done now ?
hausofyas chapter 10 . 7/20
Omg! Alicia is such a bitch, just like in the books, I hate her, please update soon ok? :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 9 . 6/29
Oh my god - why does Luke always do this? It's like he always suspects her of lying, and wants to catch her red-handed! (even from the time they were in high school! ;) ) Also, you write Becky's internal monologue so well - I really feel butterflies in my *own* stomach on reading of her feelings for Luke. :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 8 . 6/29
Was Piper a part in the original books? I really have to read them sometime, I'm sure I'm missing out on great parallels between your version and those. I feel sure Becky's going to regret accepting Tarquin's offer, if Luke asks her later! ;)

[I'm so sorry for the late review! The only good thing of this delay is, I have 2 chapters to read back-to-back! ;) :D ]
Jedhev chapter 9 . 6/29
This is a brilliant chapter. I love the Ermintrude part.
Thank you for the mention :) It made my day. I can't wait to see what she does! Please update soon.
Jedhev
P.S. I love this story :)
Catharsis7 chapter 8 . 6/25
Yayyy! Wonderful story. I love Becky and well, to be honest, it's veryyy hard to find any fanfic about her! Thanks for the great job. By the way, I'd like to see more Rebecca - Luke interaction haha just...they're so so so cute.

Xo, Jules.
Jedhev chapter 8 . 6/25
Another lovely chapter. I know that there isn't a lot of Luke in the first book, until the end, but I can't help but want him to appear more, as I love the way you write him.
Please update soon!
Jedhev
Joanne Esther chapter 7 . 6/20
Please UPDATE !
Joanne Esther chapter 7 . 6/13
Yes , Becky will definitely prove Alicia-Long-Legs wrong :)) Please update fast ! I love this story ! It seems so smart of you to have a HIGH SCHOOL version of Shopaholic ! And Luke Brandon,Ah ! He's like my fictional crush xD Actually not really ;p
You know what ?! I think you should cook up lots of drama :)
And you could change your story to rated T :D
Although let me remind you that it is just a suggestion :D
And are you gonna bring in some romance ?! Of course you are :)
I admire and love your work so far ;) You have some serious talent there :)
Joanne Esther chapter 2 . 6/13
Love it so far ! :D
Jedhev chapter 7 . 6/9
I really need you to continue this story! I love the way you portray Luke, and Becky of course!
JBailey chapter 7 . 5/21
Yeah! Becky for class president!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 6 . 5/21
ON YOUR FACE LUKE!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 7 . 5/21
Becky have to win!
in, obiously, Rebecca Bloomwood style!
( Alicia has to almost win, Luke will be thinking that Becky is going to lose AND Becky can come up with somethink like in the books and win witj a huge difference between her and Alicia )
please update soon ( Becky can find a job as Financial consulent like in the book)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 7 . 5/20
My vote goes to Becky, even before I've heard her speech - even I couldn't bear it if Alicia won. :D Haha, her parents are *so* precious! It's sweet that they always try their best to encourage her, even though the way they set about doing that may not be the best, or even successful . :D
Ooh, Luke's beginning to show his condescending side! His words and manner raised my hackles as well(on behalf of Becky!), but there's plenty of time for him to redeem himself, so I'll look forward to that. :)
Great writing, I can't wait to read more!