Reviews for Shopaholic In High School
JBailey chapter 7 . 5/21
Yeah! Becky for class president!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 6 . 5/21
ON YOUR FACE LUKE!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 7 . 5/21
Becky have to win!
in, obiously, Rebecca Bloomwood style!
( Alicia has to almost win, Luke will be thinking that Becky is going to lose AND Becky can come up with somethink like in the books and win witj a huge difference between her and Alicia )
please update soon ( Becky can find a job as Financial consulent like in the book)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 7 . 5/20
My vote goes to Becky, even before I've heard her speech - even I couldn't bear it if Alicia won. :D Haha, her parents are *so* precious! It's sweet that they always try their best to encourage her, even though the way they set about doing that may not be the best, or even successful . :D
Ooh, Luke's beginning to show his condescending side! His words and manner raised my hackles as well(on behalf of Becky!), but there's plenty of time for him to redeem himself, so I'll look forward to that. :)
Great writing, I can't wait to read more!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 6 . 5/20
I'm so sorry, Vee, I never realized that I hadn't reviewed this chapter - though I really *had* enjoyed it so much! Still, better late than never - here goes! :)

It's amazing how well you've kept Becky so perfectly in-character - her internal monologue is just as quirky and funny as in the original - and though I'm not a shopaholic, her descriptions of the blazer *really* made me want it too! :D
And of course, Suze is still the same slightly-silly, sweet best-friend, and Alicia the typical high-school vamp - but the one character I can't wait to know more about is your Luke - he's already shaping out to be *such* a heartthrob, and I'm sure I'm going to love him as much as I did Hugh Dancy in the movie! ;)
JW chapter 1 . 5/5
I love how you copy the author's style :)
Not many people can do that.
Neon-Night-Light chapter 6 . 4/14
This is a really cute story and you've made all the characters fit perfectly in high school. Looking forward to more!
Hey there,
you should update soon!
Really enjoying this story, please
update soon!
Thanks!
JBailey chapter 5 . 2/12
Great chapter. Cant wait for another Luke and Becky conversation!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 1 . 2/12
are you going change a bit of Becky's character too?
her parents are so diffent, poor Becky!
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 5 . 2/12
good god! how much time has passed!
here i was thinking you were not going to update!
so thanks for updating!
update again soon, please!? want more of becky andluke in the highschool ( i was thinking to write my own story of them on highschool after so long time wondering of what happened, hope you don't mind? i actually like to think of how ALL the characters i like would be like in highschool or college!
that was really Becky, but Suze is so righ, she has to quit - maybe find a jod as a personal shopper? in the next chapter is she talikng to Luke again? no Sasha?
please update soon
Ann's Krazy Obsession chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
please up date soon! keep writing!
i really like it!
i.mahjabin chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I love this story! it's really like Kinsella's style
Hope she can get Luke soon and not get fired from this job because she hide clothes, seriously i hope she won't get fired at all; she's perfect for this job!
(at first i thought you would write that Luke is hanging with Venetia, she doesn't exist or is already an ex? )
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! can't wait!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Please update!
I love Sophie kinsella too!
Emma-lovatic chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Hey, i love this fiction. I know it's a long time a go since wrote on it, but please continiue. I just love the story and was sad at they end of chapter four. Q
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »