Reviews for Belonging
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This fic was great. I liked the Johnlock love, but how nuanced you made it. It didn't overpower the story and was just enough. I felt like the main plot was that Sherlock was concerned about John and how he didn't like having him gone. I also felt it was interesting that Sherlock felt John could do better when the reality is that John loves Sherlock for exactly who he is - flaws included - and doesn't question why he feels the way he does.

In this regard, I liked that John was the one comforting and reassuring Sherlock. People tend to forget that John is a strong person (in different ways than Sherlock is, but strong nonetheless), and I liked that you brought out his inner and mental strength here.

Good job and thank you for writing this awesome fic. :)
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Gorgeous
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
A delightful interlude.
AmaiKimochi382 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I absolutely love it! I just read the spanish version (pretty good, I have to say), but there are details that are really much better to read here.
XxleanaxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved It!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
hii, love all your fics :D was just wondering if you would ever do one about how john discovered sherlocks love of feet massages? 3
ijjhshjhw chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hey, love your stories! The dialogues and imagery are brilliant.

Please note that in this sweet story of yours, there is a small mistake...

In the last but one paragraph, you may need to replace 'small' with smile.

Thankyou.
Diabolo Framboise chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So cute, loved it!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww, love Sherlock's unconscious writings, very sweet!

:D
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very sweet. I like it,especially the apostrophe. By the way I think you mean a huge smile, not small (near the end). But small is rather funny as typos go.
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great story. Just discovering all this. (It's funny I never thought in terms of trying to avoid Americanisms for a brit show because usually its foreign writers trying to avoid Britishisms for American shows. Honestly I never even thought of the concept in reverse. Eh, I guess that's part of being American.) Again, great story.
NotSureWhatToCallMyUsername chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love your disclaimer, really funny! I also loved the story! Made me smile! ;-D
braceface freak chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
"I particularly like it when you do the apostrophe."

Of course-grammar Nazi Sherlock! LOOOOOOOVE!

And loved everything else. A few missing commas and such but was barely noticable and considering you had no beta that's fine. Besides if it's a bloody good fic (like this one) then unless there is no punctuation or the writer has murdered the English language (which you most certainly haven't) I really couldn't care less! LOL!

Am adding you to Author alert if I haven't got you already. Your Sherlock stuff is fabulous!
sentarla chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very sweet. I love how Sherlock sounds so Sherlocky. Thanks!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very cute and cuddly, and also sexy. ‘Satiated John’. Would love to have the opportunity to see that expression first hand. :-) And I loved John liking Sherlock ‘doing the apostrophe’. No wonder Sherlock’s a bit embarrassed about this, hee, hee.