Reviews for the East Wind
treena-ivy-carter chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
He is going to freak out.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I would like to see this combustioning... if that's a word.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
treena-ivy-carter chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Mai and Aang... I can so see that. I can also see most pairings... except for Ty Lee/Zuko, she just seems too happy for him.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Hmm... interesting.

So Katara and Aang did IT and Aang confessed his "undying" love and she freaked like Katara does and... we know where this goes right?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Sokka may not wanna know but I wanna know so...
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Irako of the Desert chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I'm really excited how to see how you'll resolve the Kataang awkwardness. Will they eventually talk it out and go back to being friends? I really hope so, since I find it kind of sad that their little family is being broken up by that. Keep up the awesome work!
Irako of the Desert chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Holy crap, that bit with the general not liking Zuko and thinking of starting a coup with Azula as the figurehead is exactly the same premise for a roleplay I made up earlier this year. Except that when he visited her in the crazy hospital, he managed to get her to go along with it, since conflicts with crazy people make RPs so much more interesting... You wouldn't happen to be on Gaiaonline, would you?
WinterBabe05 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
ohh pleas write more its getting really interesting to read i cant wait for the next bit :D keep on typing up a storm!
Generator X chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
your being hypocritical

you say Zuko doesn't want Aang to "avatar her better" because of "what Azula had been like when she was better" but he DOES want her better.

that means he's keeping her like that on purpose and that's just cruel!

he's acting like ozai
Kimberly T chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Hey, Mai's Yu Yan archer love has a name now! Wonder if Gojin will ever get a speaking role in this story?

"The second time he caught her, she had been a bit disgruntled. Aang had found her a cupboard. Being in a cupboard made anyone disgruntled Aang reasoned."

...Aang, c'mere. Time for a little Life Lesson.

Unless you're playing hide-and-seek, or unless they're bound and gagged, when you find someone in a -cupboard- you can assume they're there for a very good reason that is none of your gorram business; the proper response is to politely whisper "excuse me", close the door again, and walk away whistling softly.

"All his girly fans were there. See Katara, some people actually want to sleep with me. Oh no. that thought wasn't respectful at all. He pushed it way violently."

That right there is probably the biggest reason why previous Avatars weren't told they were the Avatar until after they'd turned sixteen. When a guy has groupies shrieking and running after him like that, it gives him a really distorted idea of what romantic relationships should be like.
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Hey, it's me again; I meant to comment on this in my first review of this chapter but forgot at the last second, so now I'm doing an unsigned one to add it on.

Just how fast do you think those messenger hawks are, anyway? Flying from Kyoshi Island to the Fire Nation capital in a matter of minutes if not seconds? They'd have to go -Between- like the fire lizards and dragons of Pern to do that!

Looking back at the second chapter and that first great Exchange of Letters, I guess you were pulling the same stunt then too, but that time no specific times were mentioned so I didn't notice it.
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
The letters segments are great.

The pacing is just the right speed, and your plot twists are well-spaced out. Pairings; I have no idea where you're going, and there are just enough plot elements to keep me interested but not confused. I also see the overlap and references to your other stories.

Update soon!
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Hey, an update! :-D

So Ty Lee's a secret untrained airbender, huh? That'll make Aang happy! But I'd still like to hear her explanation for how she does chi blocking so effectively. I've got a hunch it's aided by her aura reading; maybe the colors are darker/brighter at major chi points or something...

So now Suko knows why Katara doesn't want to see Aang right now. Since she promised not to tell a soul, she won't be telling Sokka, which is good for Aang's continued health because if Sokka ever finds out that Aang pushed so hard to have sex with his sister that she finally gave in, Aang would be in for Extreme Pain and lots of it.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »