Reviews for The end of the Net
theepitomeofrandom chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
They are trying to destroy the entire internet...good luck with that...that would take years...and they aren't authorized to destroy the parts of it run by other countries...and would be ineffective, considering they could just jack out...
Basstyle1 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Yes!You continued with this i first read it it had only two chapters now that this story isn't dead i hope that you will continue this i think that there should be Bass cross-megaman to.
the unknown chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Finally! Forte joins the fight!

And please review soon! Dont leave us hanging!
Kiren chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
New chapter! XD Horay!

I like how's this going. :D Awesome idea. And also like how Neto and few (or probably many) other humans would stand and defent their Navis and net. ;)
the unknown chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Are u going to continue the story soon?
Bluekid chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
half-mindedly crashed through a statue... haaah you're a genius.

- regards
Bluekid chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Write faster if you are going to make it so interesting, I hurt inside whenever the chapter ends...

in other words, awesome job :)
Kiren chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Interesting, and sad, going. Can't wait for more. ;)
The Wizard of Dim-Wittedness chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Dear Fanfiction (-ers/people/whatever term accurately describes the people on this web site),

I honestly like this story. I mean, everyone knew that the end of the Net was coming, but who knew that it would turn out like this? For this I congratulate you, for something that seemed inevitable, yet remained untouched.
Bluekid chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awesome, man. Keep up the good work! and update too, I want to know what happens :)