Reviews for Big Time Sick
Hello 3650 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Hi sorry I don't have a username but I really like your story. It just one word... Awesome :):):):):)
djjdjdj chapter 50 . 2/5/2013
YES YOU NEEED TO WROTE A SEQUEL! And cargan all the way!
Sky chapter 50 . 1/5/2013
OH MY GOD! you are seriously talented! this is by far on of th best fanfictions I've read and I finished it in 2 days! I couldn't put my kindle down an stop reading! the suspense made it so hard to see what was coming next! it was so...UNPREDICTABLE AND I LOOOOOOOVED IT! please make a sequel! th way you ended this CANNOT be the end! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I'm sorry to tell you but this is horrible and depressing. How could James end being like this? I see you did put a lot of effort in this novel and you have great writing skills, but James doesn't deserve this type of character
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 50 . 10/7/2012
Depressing ending -sigh-
Katie chapter 50 . 8/28/2012
Yes do the seqael
Wolfgirl12344 chapter 50 . 8/11/2012
Sequel plz I loveeeee this story
Alcohol-Food-Life chapter 49 . 7/27/2012
so LOVED this fic!
Aaliyah Love chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is my favorite story of all time, Its so good that I'm reading it all over again for the third time. Please make a sequel.
BookWorkKendall chapter 32 . 6/14/2012
Finding this story, made me feel like a kid at Christmas. I love to read, hence the name Bookworm. Anyway I'm glad I stuck with this, granted I don't like the homosexual stuff, but your writing intrigued me. Making me rethink my standing on the subject. So thank you
HeartForCargan chapter 50 . 6/7/2012
Hey this is Klaine And Bow Ties Forever!

This is my sister and my other joint account that caters for Cargan stories and BtR stories in general.

I absolutely loved this story! It was heart breaking on so many levels and I hope you're doing a sequel Cargan!

Love 3
BTRdaydream chapter 50 . 5/25/2012
I am totally shocked. I was hoping for a happy end, I have been reading this story non-stop all night. This sun is already coming up atm xD But now I have to go to sleep with a sad feeling. Don't get me wrong, this story was amazingly good, it grabbed onto me and didn't let me go till the end. But I hate going to sleep with a sad feeling now. lol!

I hope the sequal will have a happy end :P
roganjalex chapter 50 . 4/16/2012
amazing
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
amazing
Aqua786 chapter 50 . 2/26/2012
OMFG HOW COULD YOU. AND SEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU I KNEW KENDALL WAS IN LOVE WITH LOGAN. No Fooling me :D OMG LOVE TRIANGLE. Dude im glad i went back onto fan fic cuz its been a month and now i know what happened to Logan. Such a freakin intense last chapter. And where was Spirt James? Oh dear its so sad they think he is crazy. Plus. James is in heaven YESSSS! Seee if he is in heaven then nuthin can go wrong. and i cant wait till the next chapter! I love your stories and cant wait to read Doppleganger. Is it a Jagan too? Or just like idk dopplegangning? oh dear. See You Real Soon~~~